Forums

Help › Forums

Lost Balls

Thu, Oct 14 2021 11:24 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 4long
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 8:43 AM

To whom it may concern, I purchased a sleeve of balls on 6/3/17. The next day I played it told me I only had 1 ball. I didn't lose any so where did they go.

On 6/9/17 I was playing a match and lost a ball. I purchased another sleeve and happened to lose a ball and it again told me I was out. I'm not going to be purchasing anything else until I get this figured out. I'm missing 4 balls. Can someone please help.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 8:57 AM
  • 4long
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 4:00 AM

Robert thank you for your help.

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 4:43 AM

I took them.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 5:40 AM

4long:

To whom it may concern, I purchased a sleeve of balls on 6/3/17. The next day I played it told me I only had 1 ball. I didn't lose any so where did they go.

On 6/9/17 I was playing a match and lost a ball. I purchased another sleeve and happened to lose a ball and it again told me I was out. I'm not going to be purchasing anything else until I get this figured out. I'm missing 4 balls. Can someone please help.

And until they fix the last ball warning do not use it to buy balls.  Either buy your balls before you play or go to the pro shop when you are playing by using a different browser. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 6:24 AM

4long:
    Robert thank you for your help.

You're very welcome. Best of luck!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 7:26 AM

borntobesting:
    And until they fix the last ball warning do not use it to buy balls.  Either buy your balls before you play or go to the pro shop when you are playing by using a different browser. 

Sound advice, except that you don't need a different browser - only a different window.

The shop is open, only the bag is closed!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 6:44 PM

alosso:

borntobesting:

Sound advice, except that you don't need a different browser - only a different window.

The shop is open, only the bag is closed!

I block pop-ups on the browser I play with so it is much more convenient to go to the pro shop using a different browser. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 4:31 PM

Actually earlier today, I had forgot about this problem.  Got the last ball warning, clicked to buy and it told me oops, there is a problem.  It made me go to the pro shop to buy.

Originally I thought it was because the balls to purchase were 300 credits and I had 301. But when I purchased in the shop, it worked just fine with the 301.  Got the correct number of balls.

So it appears, that WGT has put a temporary fix(if you want to call it that) to the problem.

• chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 4:06 PM

I found them, they obvisouly fell out of your unzipped bag........

• PAGES
RSS