870 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 8:13 PM

LMAO @ Ico

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 9:10 PM
    United States 09-10-2009 6:52 PM

@ Coolhotfun

Hey check out my hundreds of business buds, while I take the time to figure out the distances of every club, in every lie. Then look at my pic in a private jet. I'm so cool n better than everyone here.

Yeah you're cool, and hot,and fun.

REALITY  CHECK !

````````````````````````````````````
    My friends there are one of the most impressive profiles on ALL of facebook.. and i'd know because in the past couple years i've browsed thru well over one million profiles. Show me somebody's page there who has a more fun mix of friends. Good luck with that. So trying to say my facebook friends are losers wouldn't be a fact. Now how about you, lets see your facebook page. Case closed.
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 9:36 PM

LMFAO @ ICON ALSO

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 10:08 PM

here's another one for them top pros around here who think they're so fantastic. Video record yourselves in real-time playing so spectacularly and post it on youtube. Not just a screenshot. Where you can see them clicking a mouse and the screen. Then i'll believe they're not nerds cheating with some mouse clicker program that clicks it right in the middle. Betcha they'd be scared of showing what they look like there too. Step up to the plate, lets see what you look like and film yourself playing. You can guarantee none of them 'll be doing that because they all have something to hide.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 5:13 AM

dude you are crazy. just because you may have a little money doesnt make your sorry behind any better than anyone else on here you. what apparentley it does make you is a  douche bag. take what little money you do have do us all a favor and stick it up your  non sun shine department. leave drivn alone. hes a nice guy, but you wouldnt know that.

oh and btw im pretty sure your "facebook" friends are just as perfect as you are :)

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 5:21 AM

Somebody stepped in some $#!+ this morning. You say you have browsed through over 1 million facebook profiles in the past couple years. Yet you are telling us to "get a life?" wow....i mean....just... wow.

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 5:31 AM

Please young man, submit your 'real' profile pic to this definition.... 

***Disclaimer to the civilized folks, the link above contains course language.  Viewer Discretion is Advised!

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 5:46 AM

lmao that pretty much sums it up Lee. =)

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 6:05 AM

lmfao @ lee

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2009 6:21 AM

hahahahaha......Very Nice Lee!!!!

RSS