Help › Forums

Lost all my coins

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 14 2021 10:48 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ToddyMalone
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 6:58 AM

Im unsure if this is a bug or if I was somehow ripped off? I was playing "all in" earlier, and by the last hole I was 3 shots ahead and had a straight drive. Then connection got broken and it sat there forever and wouldnt reconnect. In the end I had no choice but to close it down and open again, and my coins were at zero.

Seems a coincidence that it was all going perfectly until the last shots when he couldnt win, he asked me how many coins I had, then connection got broken. I assume he got all my coin.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 7:40 AM

I would suggest that you contact Customer Service if you haven't already. 

_CHAMPION

• ToddyMalone
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 8:09 AM

Thanks, I have done that now.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 9:32 PM

If it is any consolation, I lost my marbles a long time ago......coins and marbles are worth about the same......

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 4:04 AM

alanti:
    If it is any consolation, I lost my marbles a long time ago......coins and marbles are worth about the same......

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 4:54 AM

I have over 200,000 coins and would gladly give them to you since they are worthless to me. 

• ToddyMalone
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 5:43 AM

HackWilson1930:

I have over 200,000 coins and would gladly give them to you since they are worthless to me. 

It is so nice of you to say that! I think what upset me more than losing my coins, is the way that some people (and Im sure it is only a few) that think it's ok to do that. I know this is only a game, but anyone that plays golf for real, knows that you should give your opponent some respect, you don't steal their wallet.

Some of us just can't afford to buy the fancy clubs and balls, we have to make the best of what we can use with free ones, or save credits to get a few things. So for me, coins are valuable, they mean I get to play in the rooms where coins are the currency to play, and also I had been saving some up to rent clubs for a week. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 6:27 AM

Silver coins would make sense if WGT allows us to purchase at least balls with them at the exchange rate of 1:100. (ex: 45,000 silver coins for NIKE 20XI-X Balls (L71+) instead of 450 credits).

IMO silver coins being only good for renting trifling coin gears is just ridiculous.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 6:44 AM

Coins, huh, yeah

What are they good for

Absolutely nothing

Coins, huh, yeah

What are they good for

Absolutely nothing

Say it again, why'all

Coins huh, good god

What are they good for