Forums

Help › Forums

the magical formula to go from pro to master :-)

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 11 2009 9:31 PM (23 replies)
  • coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 9:36 PM

noticed birdwell was at 66.13 today and his status was saying "Still not MASTER at 66.13. what? :)"  heh-heh.. noticed later he plays a couple games of 38 and now back at 69.38. lol.. he cant figure out that if he only posts lower scores it'll bring it down. Sounds like he was right on the brink but failed and may never get there again if he keeps posting more lousy scores that make it harder to get it down cause you have to get more great games. hahaha.  He joined on 17 Aug 2009, and has played 184 ranked rounds in 3 weeks. Seems a little bit hooked on the game.

meanwhile me, joined aug 8.. reached masters in only a couple weeks and 50 games. But whats interesting is mine switched over to master at 66.85. HAHAHAHA :-D keep up the hard work, birdwell. Maybe someday you'll earn one of these green jackets too. I'm not gonna tell him the secret though ;-) hahahaha

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 9:43 PM

yeah wow.. birdwell's Best 9-Hole Round 30 and Best 18-Hole Round 64. Meanwhile me, Best 9-Hole Round 32 and Best 18-Hole Round 67. Sorry to hear i've got the masters green jacket and you're almost gonna get demoted from pro to hack if you keep posting more of them 38's, birdboy :-D hahahaha

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 9:48 PM

aaaaannnnnddddd, pro birdboy has Gold Birdies In One Round 10. Me: Silver Birdies In One Round 7. Sorry to hear i'm better than the birdboy with my green jacket and them figuring he's not good enough to have one yet.. hahahaha :-D

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:09 AM

It might be that he wants to make Master with a true average not a manufactured number by only posting good rounds.

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:18 AM

sounds like a better plan, making life more difficult. You can go that route.. none for me, thanks.

• Jimiwoods
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:42 AM

Where in the hell did you get hatched out of,Your a real piece of work"

• ArthurHaverkamp
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:13 AM

I remeber that you said that you didn't like it to be a master and that you were probably the worst master ever, so I am not sure what the heck you are talking about?

Also that dissing you do, is what little kids do, are you one?

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:30 AM

From playing with coolhotfun, he started the game same way he did this thread but quickly warmed up and was just another person out there chattin away, I think he is just doin it for fun :)

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:01 PM

coolhotfun wrote:

"noticed birdwell was at 66.13 today and his status was saying "Still not MASTER at 66.13. what? :)"  heh-heh.. noticed later he plays a couple games of 38 and now back at 69.38. lol.. he cant figure out that if he only posts lower scores it'll bring it down. Sounds like he was right on the brink but failed and may never get there again if he keeps posting more lousy scores that make it harder to get it down cause you have to get more great games. hahaha.  He joined on 17 Aug 2009, and has played 184 ranked rounds in 3 weeks. Seems a little bit hooked on the game.

meanwhile me, joined aug 8.. reached masters in only a couple weeks and 50 games. But whats interesting is mine switched over to master at 66.85. HAHAHAHA :-D keep up the hard work, birdwell. Maybe someday you'll earn one of these green jackets too. I'm not gonna tell him the secret though ;-) hahahaha"

So what? I keep all my rounds. That's how I want to play this game.

Yes 184+ games in 3 weeks is a buket load of games. Too many. Yep I'm hooked. I like to play multiplayer games and multitask through out the day. I have the time right now, so yeah I'm putting in the games. 

I am sure that if you completed all of your rounds, our number of games would be similar. And you would not be Master tier either.

I joined the ladders, because everyone posts their scores (or is suposed to) I get soo sick of players like you that quit after a bad shot, or on the 9th or 18th green because they don't like their scores. It's not cool, or hot, or fun to me. Yes I have dropped a handfull of rounds for various reasons, but it's not part of my strategy like it is for A LOT of players. 

I never even completed a single hole with you if I remember corretly. You hit your drive into the sand on Kiawah #1, shanked it trying to get out, got frustrated, and finally, on your 7th shot you got it out of the sand with your DRIVER. Neat trick! Way to go! I found your lack of effort annoying and disgusting, so I quit on you, with my birdie putt 7 feet from the hole sitting on the green for 3 minutes while you played in the sand.

After that I ignored your first friend request. Then you sent another, I decided to give you the benefit of doubt (I did sort of find your play amusing) figuring you did play well (you are MASTER afterall LOL) And was curious as to why you sent that friend request at all?

I will get to MASTER, posting every round.

that's just how I want to play the game.

If you want to hit your driver out of the sand, then quit the round, that's fine, go ahead....

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 8:51 PM

sounds like a better plan, making life more difficult. You can go that route.. none for me, thanks.

RSS