Forums

Help › Forums

Manchester incident

Thu, Jun 8 2017 1:11 PM (91 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 2:41 AM

Thoughts now go out to the murdered and injured in London.

As UKIP leader states...words of sympathy are not enough now.

I do feel there's a big political statement to be made in UK on next election.

The scum extremists in this country need to be more than watched.

I will hold my main views fear a ban. But any supporter of these low lifes on here. I ask you not to comment further here.

This is for folk against not for.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 4:00 AM

Enough is Enough .

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 4:45 AM

craigswan:
    Enough is Enough .

I wish Craig. Afraid not though. "The world is not enough", for these vermin...

Godspeed to all involved...

Ducati916:
    I'm curious of something, and maybe someone can enlighten me. Typically, it comes out after the fact that many of these terrorists attended or worshipped at a mosque of some kind. I'd like to think that the majority of the other worshippers are not involved, but....are all the other worshippers blind and deaf, or, is there never anyone at these places that says....."well, hell........  John, Bill, Abdul, Salman...whatever,  seems to be a bit extremist, perhaps I should tell someone"

I will try to enlighten you.

A Muslim, is a devout follower. Any person deviating one iota, from the teachings, is ostracized, and considered an "Infidel". That person is given a chance at redemption, by means of conversion, back into the fold.

If one of their own, comes forward, to shine anything but praise, to a fellow Muslim, there life is forfeit, plain & simple.

Just as the rest of our lives are.

That is the answer to your query.

There are far more "kind" practicing followers. Try not to forget that. They are under severe restraint, from the fanatics.

I can only say, that with the growing threat in Europe, because of the "anti gun ownership" laws, this is why they are hitting "soft" targets now. I do not mean to marginalize ANYONE, with that statement.

As an animal will test a fence at all points for a week spot, to flee captivity, a combatant, will do exactly the same. Until they find that week spot, and circumvent it.

This is the reason they are NOT hitting America, as hard as you folks over there. As Yamamotto, once said, "There is an American behind every blade of grass, with a gun", these pissants, are far more aware of the end result of trying those weasel p iss maneuvers over here.

They are testing the waters, at places that are known to have "anti gun" sentiments over here. We are aware of this, and most of us will step up, when the need arises.

Running from a scene such as this, is prima fascia evidence, that warrants, the use of deadly force, BEFORE, they get into a crowd.

In short, they would be "grave yard dead" while running from intentional mayhem, only to try to cause more...

"We", (Every non believer) are all at war, with these individuals, whether you want to admit it, or not, to yourselves, they certainly have declared a jihad, against the ENTIRE world... 

I hope this has been "enlightening" with no malice intended, just matter of fact.

I think it is time Europe re-visit the rights of humans to protect themselves, from all kinds of violent threats, facing people going about their business.

It is going to get far worse, before it gets better. The coddlers, need to wake up.

Just saying

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 5:18 AM

gonfission:
    because of the "anti gun ownership" laws, this is why they are hitting "soft" targets now. I do not mean to marginalize ANYONE, with that statement.

Not the place to get into a long discussion - we have had threads on that before. Safe to say the only thing US gun laws bring is a huge increase in shootings / gun deaths and in return there is no parallel improvement anywhere else, quite the opposite (edit: of what is intended - sadly comparable other crime exists still of course).  EDIT: One such one here.

In Europe, because of geography, it's been a natural destination.  Do-gooders (London under Blair personifies it) things only gained momentum.

Now it's very natural, for similars to congregate.  Not PC to say it but look at any crime map and it is what happens.  Thus we have huge places where that village in said crap hole is transposed to a new place.  Yes they get free health , education, homes, roads, laws that are first world recognised and copied and so on..............However, that village is together and your status in that village is highly regarded.  It's also true that these populations can stagnant and not move forward.  We thought that last part was a smaller issue until this mob came along.

In the US these conditions do not exist because of geography.  Your Islamic population is way more fragmented.  This is why I can't see anyone having an issue with your administration saying we need to get a lid on who we let in that we do not know anything about...................

Guns are a nice quick solution that sadly only increase gun crime, and reduce nothing else in return.  Nice idea but does not work.

Your thoughts v mine, and whole threads with my explanations elsewhere.  Wish you well but no thanks on that point.  Rest of it I agree.  I know London Bridge like the back of my hand.  Stood near it next to HMS Belfast and walked to a station without a care in the world so many times.  St Pauls in the distance and next to a market recognisable as such for a 1000 years, public right of ways since Saxon times and solid roads since Roman times.............These frikin stone age prks do need sorting, but guns laws are not the answer.

EDIT: We should also remember that the narrow early medieval interpretation is fortunately limited, and as it stands we are still more likely to get a plane drop on our heads. It's not to be ignored with head in the sand though, far from it, and that will involve PC crap out the window........................Back to now London again.........Awful, and NO excuse.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 6:42 AM

Some expert said on fox .

When asked if their religion preached peace the answer was -

There will be peace when all the world are slaves to islam .

Food for thought there .

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 7:04 AM

Craig, Sadly way too many of them won't argue against it.

600 years ago we had no separation between religion and state.  Really it never finally stopped until say 1659 in the UK (rough OK). A civil war beyond all horror imaginable people said enough, and modern parliamentary democracy was fully born.  The Puritans were as welcome as a phart in a space suit (just the ordinary people said fk off)............America took that onboard when the founding fathers said do as you like but the law is above it........For way too many (23000 on the UKs watch list) they have only gone as backwards as we went forward.

Sad fact:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

France -- Muslim 8%

See a trend?

I see nothing wrong with saying stuff PC and saying we need to now change the way people are simply let in.  I moved from London to Sydney.  I was AIDs tested, TB tested, Police checked both sides, signed that I understood spitting in public streets is not an Australian custom and I had no issue with it............Next how the hell do we get some control of what the buildings are doing that already exist?

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 8:35 AM

Katty Kay of the BBC after the Manchester attack, " We need to get used to these kinds of attacks ". Wonder how she'd feel if it was one of her own.

The Muslim mayor of London after last nights attacks, " There is no reason to be alarmed ".

So when should the people be alarmed, when the terrorists are beating down their door?

Over 3,000 on a terrorist watch list. Who's watching them?

Over 400 KNOWN terrorist fighters allowed to return to the UK.

That is stupidity personafied.

Political Correctness run amok.

So whats next for the UK? A socilaist PM who is weak on terrorism and strong on being PC? 

Or maybe a Muslim PM to go ahead and finish off the UK?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 9:31 AM

SlicedPepper:
    Katty Kay of the BBC after the Manchester attack, " We need to get used to these kinds of attacks ". Wonder how she'd feel if it was one of her own.

Not clever but she is allowed to speak.

SlicedPepper:
    The Muslim mayor of London after last nights attacks, " There is no reason to be alarmed ".

Plenty of news everywhere would not agree.

SlicedPepper:
    Over 3,000 on a terrorist watch list. Who's watching them?

23,000 on the list I think.  Security services are doing a great job.

SlicedPepper:
    Over 400 KNOWN terrorist fighters allowed to return to the UK.

really must be looked at fast.

SlicedPepper:
    So whats next for the UK? A socilaist PM who is weak on terrorism and strong on being PC? 

The grey haired gentleman was great at protest, and that's up for people to weigh up next week.  IMO he will be weak on this.  Free election next week......

SlicedPepper:
    Or maybe a Muslim PM to go ahead and finish off the UK?

I have no issues with Muslims per se

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 10:03 AM

They have raided homes today and what will they do with the slug trailings.

The do Gooders would frown at my idea what to do with the scum.

So they will try to Un. .de..re..whatever the fook radicalise them.

How ...by sitting them in front of a tank top wearing proffesor and lecture them

Fook that.....back to your shanty sh1t holes I say and so do an extreme amount of UK residents.

Any supporter in UK of these uneducated heathens ...then 1 way ticket and use their benefits to pay for it.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 1:10 PM

This guy says it well....

RSS