Credits for surveys?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 21 2020 8:52 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 2:29 PM

jack800000:

Try the oreo cookie survey and then tell me you got credit.  I just spent over 2 hours on that survey.  Got to the last requirement after earning 60 of the 100 credits offered and the "ALLOW" link did not work!  What will WGT do to ferret out these bogus surveys and offers???  Apparently, WGT doesn't care enough about their members to even address the problems (there are many) with the surveys and offers that WGT backs.

Dont know how that happened or even what survey you were doing . Best suggestion is only do the Peanut Lab surveys . Those other survey sites you stay away from to avoid problems . I would never spend over 30 minutes on a survey  and also you dont get to pick the surveys that you do . So you will have to deal with the site that hosts that particular survey . Send them a complaint and see if they make it right .

• msejnoha
    63 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 8:19 PM

These surveys are the worst. I go into the 420 Credit ones knowing I'm never getting them. But 420 credits is enough to suck me in every time. Just tried a 385 credit survey. Got to 20% on the progress bar and got 'disqualified' and got my 5 credits. Which is fine, but it took 10 minutes to get those 5 instead of kicking me out right away. I have way better luck with the 2 credit videos. I had the best luck getting credits in the St. Andrews back 9 Master ready-go. Then I placed first and tiered up to Tour Master and that goldmine dried up. It was like taking candy from a baby. 

• GaseousGord
    650 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 4:19 PM

I agree, it used to be better but now it is incredibly annoying. I have spent 20 minutes on 30 minute surveys giving a huge amount of information. Then Boom, (Sorry, You Don't Qualify) I either get 5 credits or most of the time.....nothing. This is ridiculous, you either qualify or you don't qualify before you give them the information they are looking for. Once I am through demographics and they ask me one question about their survey I should be entitled to the credits. If they decide they don't want me 10 to 15 questions in it is their problem, not mine. I have entered into the contract in good faith and I expect them to do the same.

• 67Cam
    28 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 1:12 PM

I'd be interested to hear if you guysare on a PC or mobile. I'm on an iPad and what's happened to me (3 times now) is I've gotten 20-30 min into a survey when I get a question that asks me to drag an icon and drop it somewhere else. It doesn't work on an iPad! No matter how I try, how many fingers I use, nothing works. I had to exit out and got nothing. Bogus waste of time.

Yesterday it gave me a list of 6 companies and asked me to give each a star rating (ie 1-5 stars). When I rated one company then started on the next, the previous rating disappeared! It would only allow me to rate 1 company, yet when I tried to move on it said I was required to rate all 6. That was about 15 minutes in. 

So very frustrating.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 2:20 PM

67Cam:
    drag an icon and drop it somewhere

Sounds like the survey maker isn't very savvy about MD. If you know who is offering such a survey, they can probably be contacted. (Much easier on PC) Believe it or not, some of the companies offering surveys really appreciate a polite notification of problems. I've, on occasion, been awarded credits for surveys that I was unable to complete due to problems much like what you are describing. 

Good Luck.

• belowzeroyes
    361 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 9:03 AM

I do not understand why surveys are left on the list even thou when you get thru opening you find not there please try again I tried 1 3 days in row same answer. I do agree with peanut giving 5 points when you can not get full amount. Many of us use and need these surveys to keep playing wgt. It is rude as well as stupid on there part and they should not be allowed to put surveys when there are no surveys to answer.

• moosebob
    212 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 10:39 PM

i taje lots of them but i'm 72 ang offten do not qualify tonite was bounced 8 times beforr I hooked up went through entire serv 45 min anf then got message url invalid and got nothing i'm pn fixed income and depend on these after monthly budget runs out 350 credits would be hrlpful

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 8:52 PM

moosebob:
    i'm pn fixed income and depend on these after monthly budget runs out 350 credits would be hrlpful

moosebob,

There's something I noticed that may help you save a bunch of credits.  I noticed on your Activity page that you've been buying an awful lot of WGT Country Club Passes.  I mean a TON of them.  And you've been buying them one at a time.

I suspect that on mobile (or the new PC app), you might have the AUTO-PURCHASE PASS option turned ON.  See picture below.  If that's the case, then every time you play a game, the game will buy a pass from the Pro Shop for 37 credits.  That can definitely add up to a lot of credits over time.  Credits that could better be spent on balls, etc.

If that is indeed the case, you might want to set that option to OFF, as shown in the picture above.

Alternatively, if you do indeed want to use Country Club Passes for all your games, you can save credits by purchasing them in quantities of 5 or more.

I only mention this because you mentioned you are on a fixed income and a monthly budget.  

Hope this helps.

• PAGES
RSS