Forums

Help › Forums

Consecutive day bonus points

Sat, Nov 19 2022 7:34 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • slimjym
    141 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 6:13 PM

Can anyone out there give me a rough idea how consecutive day playing bonus points (XP) are figured? I'm just curious as to how many bonus points I might achieve if I were to play, say, 25, 50, 100, 150 days, etc  Is there any formula or table that I might be able to use as a rough guideline to figure how many bonus points I would receive on day 127 for instance? WGT website only shows bonus points for any given day & the next two days.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 7:26 PM

slimjym:
     Is there any formula or table that I might be able to use as a rough guideline to figure how many bonus points I would receive on day 127 for instance?

Yes there is and members have done all the work to formulate a table. It is posted in the forum. Had you used the search over there ------>>>

you would have found it.

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 7:38 PM

The basic formula is 880 + (# of days * 3), but on bonus days you will get much more.  The formula for the bonus days seems to be 880 + 880 + (# of days * 10).  You will get all the information you need if you search - New XP System.

• LibTuhrdsSuk
    55 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 7:57 AM

nothing like a smartazz answer.  It's not as simple as just looking over there.  If you don't have a constructive answer, you need to keep the trap shut.

ZioMio:

slimjym:
     Is there any formula or table that I might be able to use as a rough guideline to figure how many bonus points I would receive on day 127 for instance?

Yes there is and members have done all the work to formulate a table. It is posted in the forum. Had you used the search over there ------>>>

you would have found it.

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 10:01 AM

LibTuhrdsSuk:

nothing like a smartazz answer.  It's not as simple as just looking over there.  If you don't have a constructive answer, you need to keep the trap shut.

ZioMio:

slimjym:

you would have found it.

Why resurrect a 3 year old thread basically just to put someone down??

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 10:11 AM

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 10:37 AM

Nothing constructive in 2020 :-P

• TrevorBurley
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2021 7:47 AM

Cheers mate!

• PAGES