Help › Forums

How can i change what tees I hit from?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 19 2021 1:55 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jcw7897
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2017 5:48 PM

I'd like to change the tees in which i play from. How do i change?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2017 6:39 PM

. Advance in tier. Every two tiers, you move to further tees.

. Create practice games. There, you can decide on the tee #.

. Create CC tournaments. There, too, you can decide on the tee #.

WGT tournaments may also present different tees - just have a look.

BTW: The VUSO @Erin plays from the same tees for anybody - hard to contend as an Amateur.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2017 6:43 PM

Why even worry about it ?? You dont play enough stroke play to worry about what tees you are hitting from. And if after over 7 years you don't know.... well.

• jcw7897
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2017 7:12 PM

Because I was curious and asked a simple question. Don't be a dick. And I haven't been playing this for over 7 years. 

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2017 7:51 PM

Tell the starter your tired off teeing off with the old women and want to move back.  Just kidding...you have to play some ranked, stroke games and you'll move back quick at first.

• jcw7897
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 1:12 PM

I just never noticed it before while playing. Wasn't sure if there was something I did wrong when joining WGT or not. Lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 1:44 PM

jcw7897:

You should be able to change pretty quickly but you have to post ranked stroke game scores. That's what changes your average and gets you tiered up. Tiering up is what changes the tees. Play the weekly tournaments and you'll see it happen fast, assuming you can get those scores down.

FWIW, you've been here almost as long as me so it is a little curious that you wouldn't know this.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 3:17 PM

YankeeJim:

jcw7897:

You should be able to change pretty quickly but you have to post ranked stroke game scores. That's what changes your average and gets you tiered up. Tiering up is what changes the tees. Play the weekly tournaments and you'll see it happen fast, assuming you can get those scores down.

FWIW, you've been here almost as long as me so it is a little curious that you wouldn't know this.

I'm waiting for them to program in the Senior Tees...WTF  ;-/

• jcw7897
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 5:37 PM

I've only been playing this for maybe a year. And not even every day or every few days. Not sure why it says 2010

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 6:02 PM

Date you originally clicked on is when you joined. Same with me, clicked on it years back, couldn't get it to work right, ignored it until a couple of years later. But the original date stands. Not that it means anything.

• PAGES
RSS