Help › Forums

How can i change what tees I hit from?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 19 2021 1:55 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RickiesGurl1
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 5:18 PM

So the game decides according to your level & scoring...the player has no way to change it manually. Interesting. I played against someone the other day who told me they took a screen shot of my avatar. I didn't get where he was going so I just responded "cool". Then he started ranting about "hitting off the ladies tee" and he was going to "send it to them" when we got done playing. Insinuating that I was doing something wrong. I was under the assumption that the AI decided it so I ignored him. As it turns out, it appears I was correct.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 9:32 AM

RickiesGurl1:

So the game decides according to your level & scoring...the player has no way to change it manually. Interesting. I played against someone the other day who told me they took a screen shot of my avatar. I didn't get where he was going so I just responded "cool". Then he started ranting about "hitting off the ladies tee" and he was going to "send it to them" when we got done playing. Insinuating that I was doing something wrong. I was under the assumption that the AI decided it so I ignored him. As it turns out, it appears I was correct.

Your assumption is correct.  You have very few ranked rounds, those are what will advance you in tier, you probably play a lot of coin rounds, those do nothing but advance you in level.  WGT needs to change something, a level 87 TP should not still be hitting from the front tees, so you cannot change anything.  If you were to set up practice rounds, in stroke play, then you can assign what tees all play from, be careful what you ask for.

• RickiesGurl1
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 9:41 AM

I'm not asking to change it. I was just curious because another player accused me of doing something shady, that I can not control. You are right. I do mostly play coin games. I enjoy trying to build up the apparel received from playing with a sponsorship. I play for fun. I don't have the money to buy the best equipment and without that it's difficult to win anything. Thank you for confirming my assumption that the AI controls the tee. I'm a firm believer in be careful what you wish for.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 1:55 PM

RickiesGurl1:
    he started ranting about "hitting off the ladies tee" and he was going to "send it to them" when we got done playing. Insinuating that I was doing something wrong.
    This player was obviously trying to get into your brain for his own advantage. Hope he lost anyway...

• PAGES
RSS