Forums

Help › Forums

The Family Club.

Tue, Sep 5 2017 9:13 PM (42 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 7:07 AM

You guys have taken SEL to a great level (not talking XPs although fine there too LOL)....Well played, well done.

Great participation, great standard and room for anyone that is genuine who wants half a challenge.............Credit where it is due, and it is due there.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 8:04 AM

Cheers Jim mate.

LOL XPs.....mmmmmm.....coming soon. Even when they do [cough] we wont be hitting easy tees, as you know mate ;-)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2017 12:21 PM

With our league season underway and our new 13 week Order of Merit Tour just started then now is the time to join folks.

We have a very active club here and all our new members are sent a welcome message with all our main forum posts on from myself, and a further one from Ranger to see if they have settled in.

We have an "introduce yourself" section on our website where new members can post a little bit about themselves if they wish and ask any questions if stuck.

Our proboards forum has never been better to be honest, whether its discussing golf matters or anything else folk wish to discuss.

The previous posts on this advert show we are active, we dont just get you here on false pretences........its not what im about ;-)

Contact me if wish to apply.

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 3:51 PM

The SEL ThunderChickens have  made it to the semi-finals (final 4) of the World Cup

As well our new Survivor has started with almost 90 participants and almost 100 in one of our fixtures with still today left to play... sits at 99, so maybe 104...

Great club, great people, great fun... class all the way

And you really haven't had the full WGT experience until you've play a round with the Dodgy one lmao..

Cheers All,

Dotty

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2017 11:47 AM

Am I........or aren`t I

Will I.........or wont I

Can I........or cant I.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2017 3:44 PM

Great to see you back on deck Bubbs.  ;-)

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 5:56 PM

Wonderful playing by SEL in the weekly 18 hole at Kiawah. 11 players broke 60 including Finny and the Penguin with 55's holding down the top spot at the moment.

So many good players here at SEL, If your sick of playing against the same 2 or 3 people every single week come and join us. On their day there would be at least 40 players here that could give anyone on WGT a run for their money.

If you want to improve you won't find a more giving and friendly bunch of players anywhere. With the tough competition across all tiers and the help offered here you can't help but improve.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 10:33 PM

Lot's of SEL members giving it a go in Eric's epic Matchplay tournament. Best luck to all who have entered. Will be a cracking tourney.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2017 9:11 AM

jb6000:

How many clubs is it now bubbs that you have been in and failed ?

There's lots of gr8 clubs out here that this tool has nothing to do with :)

Jimmy...

Why posting when half cut is never usually a good a idea.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 10:04 PM

Best of luck Jimbo, lot's of great clubs out there mate. Happy travels. :-)

RSS