Forums

Help › Forums

guys pretending to be women

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 29 2020 6:55 PM (34 replies)
  • JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 11:00 PM

I'm a guy but I post pics of women because if I have to sit around staring at a picture while playing I'd much rather look at a pretty girl, then the default dude. Besides, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. I've played some of these so called women, and I don't think it's that hard to tell if there man or not just by how they talk. Of course some people are really dense. One day this guy kept hitting on me for 7 holes. 7 HOLES!! I play as a guy, talk like man, yet he kept wanting to know where I lived in Calif. He was coming to LA soon and wanted to meet. Whats my email address, and so on. Finally at the 7th hole I yelled at him. I AM A DUDE, STOP.  and he disconnected.I guess it takes all kinds, but sheesh, if you wemen out there get hit on half as much as that dude was working me, I feel sorry for you having to put up with that. Then theres also a bunch of players that seem to play only to collect women friends. I get friend invites all the time. I go to there profile page and 90% of there friends are girls. DO THEY THINK THIS IS A DATING SERVICE? Get real!!

• Weirsy
    84 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 2:48 PM

Hell.... I look like my picture.18 inch wiener.................. dog !!!!

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 3:40 PM

LoL ^^^^

Now i believe WGT is turning into MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter! People pretending to be different people online!

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 11:01 PM

I'm a turtle and have wings have a problem with that?

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2009 5:09 PM

Flyinturtle:

I'm a turtle and have wings have a problem with that?

why yes I do as a matter of fact.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 1:16 PM

And then there are some that are in fact two people at once .... (me!) ... :-)

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 2:56 PM

What does that mean..................shared account?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 3:03 PM

Probably not SoulCatcher.. look at his avatar...  Fred and Barney... "two people".

=)

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 4:53 AM

waiting on my 72 virgins

• Bot1
    414 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 5:19 AM

Proud as punch.....

Quite sad actually , you should only be allowed one log-in...(hard to manage I Know)

RSS