Forums

Help › Forums

slor minitour tournament no.5 - Bethpage Black, 54 hole strokeplay BLACKWOOD WINS BY 3 SHOTS

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 7 2009 6:11 AM (41 replies)
  • slor
    902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 3:08 AM

Find your group to play in here - threesomes,

Round 1: White tees, heavy wind
    Round 2: Blue tees, medium wind 

Deadline to play will be the end of the day Friday 25 September (WGT/California time). Good day and good luck! Slor

Post Scores here

See scores updated here

Apologies to dsdiego and coolswing, you have timezone issues with these rounds - hopefully there will be more Europeans and Antipodeans involved soon.

• rmau86
    29 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 1:30 AM

how do we post our scores?  do they have to be ranked rounds?

• slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 1:34 AM

Hi there - the post above has a link to post scores. You will need to set the mode to 'practice' in order to change the settings for wind and tees that I have set above. 

• rmau86
    29 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 6:24 PM

ok thank you!  i was just making sure!  haha

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 9:54 PM

Hi Slor,

I'm sorry to inform you that I 'd like to withdraw from this tournament due to my commitment with the Ryder Cup.  I did tried real hard all week to at least put a round in but it was very difficult to hook up with the guys in my group, btw they also tried real hard as well so I thank Jasondement and Themaster1 for that.

Thanks for all your hard work putting together this tournament and also the ones before this.  I've had a real good time and met some good players too.  Best of luck to everyone in the tournament.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 5:03 PM

Hi Slor, I will have to regretfully withdraw as well due to the fact that I am working 14 hour days and am having trouble keeping my commitments on wgt this week. I really appreciate you putting these tournies on and plan to attend other events you host, if you will have me lol.

thanks jason

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 5:15 PM

Slor, same as coolswing and jason, I don't think I can get on at same time as the other two in my group. I will have to withdraw, thanks for hosting and giving me opportunity to play though.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 1:58 AM

Sorry to see you guys go ! Should be another cracker, this tournament.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 12:28 PM

Hi Slor, thank you so much for running this tournament but I also regretfully must withdraw due to some issues that will not allow me to spend the time necessary to complete this tournament. However, I will without a doubt fully participate in one of your minitour tournaments and I'm sure that it will be wonderfully run and very successful. Good luck to all current remaining participants and thank you once again Slor.

• ChrisCrosby
    244 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 6:44 PM

I am withdrawing as well.  I was -4 through 7 holes with a birdie putt on 8.. but it's taking forever to finish around with 3 people.  18 holes takes almost 2 hours...  I don't have the time and it's impossible to organize 3 people in different time zones.  I'm sorry I had to quit Kobalt and ilovethisgame.  I was really playing well too but it's just impossible for me to continue playing.

RSS