Forums

Help › Forums

HAVE TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 20 2017 5:47 PM (4 replies)
  • MYSTAKOOL
    42 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 8:00 AM

Hi to those who will read this, I m MYSTAKOOL , I  have just opened a new country club, and I was recruiting player s to my new club. I wont mention name s but I came across this one player who had been apart of another CC and currently was with out a CC. When I noticed a post on his wall. And as I read the post my jaw hit the floor ok. One of the Director s of his former Club had ripped this fellow up and down you feel me for quitting the Club. Now I understand competitive people because I am one myself. But what ever happen to choice?  RESPECT OF OTHER S !  They are here by their own choice . They play and purchase with their own Computer s and money! Who are you to tell anyone what to do with their free time? And use that kind of language toward s anyone. For all you know there could have been a 12 year old kid on the other end of that tongue lashing . That if I ever heard in the presence of anyone, well we would have some word s . WATCH YOUR MOUTH!! I m not sorry for saying this at all. For those of you that think you own this place and if you do then fine , but for those who don t own this game WGT. Back off and get a hold of yourself. Who made you the boss of anyone. To the young man that had to suffer that mess.  I will apologize for this fool. I hope you have a better experience from here out friend. Thank s for listening to my rant.    Peace  , MYSTAKOOL>

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 8:40 AM

tipping my golf hat to you sir well said

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 8:41 AM

MYSTAKOOL:
    my jaw hit the floor ok. One of the Director s of his former Club had ripped this fellow up and down you feel me for quitting the Club.

did you invite him to yours and did he accept ?

• MYSTAKOOL
    42 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 9:02 AM

Yes I did and he is still pending . Thanks for your reply. MYSTAKOOL.

RSS