• CoryGRobinson
    874 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 7:10 AM

tommorrissenior:

Match Result:

Cory G Robinson 32 and 34

Tom Morris Snr 37 and 37

Old Tom

Paul - Looks like you put these scores in the mobile chart. They should actually be in the top chart for my match with tommorrissenior. We had a great time!!!

• ladyfromdallas
    1,221 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 10:45 AM

in match against tiger2355 on f 9 i shot a 35  :-)   tiger shot a 39   

• BGB666
    2,969 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 12:33 PM

Scoot 33

Brian 40

• Textor
    312 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 6:10 PM

Terri, of Bad Moon Rising, and I just completed our match. It was a windy affair, with 25 - 35 mph winds at Royal St. George. Terri's par attempt on the last hole bounced off the pin, leaving me with a 7 ft putt for par and the win.

Textor 36, Terri 37 

The 2nd 9 was much more difficult. We had moderate winds at Merion. We were both 2 over standing on the 9th tee. Terri, once again, saw misfortune on the last hole, as she saw her par putt lip out. It wasn't pretty, but we both had chances to score. Those Merion greens are tough. 

Textor 38, Terri 39

It was a good match. Terri is a strong competor. If it wasn't for a couple of good shots out of a hazard, Terri would have won both matches. I was lucky. I hope to play her again, soon.

Textor

• Jtcooki
    382 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 8:45 PM

Good Evening All,

Finally was able to connect with Dee (Newcombdee) for our Stroke play matchup. Both of us had a lackluster performance on the front 9, but I still managed to edge him out by a margin of 1 stroke........33-34 

Dee had several great chips, even sinking a few. 

On the Back 9 Dee had some putting fo pas and I played steadily and held onto a 2 stroke victory.....34-36 

Dee was fun and an extremely enjoyable person. We had great interaction and fun banter along our games. Fun was had by all. 

Jeff

RSS