Help › Forums

Mason Dixon Match Play Invitional 2009

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 3 2009 10:45 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 5:19 PM

This Match Play is for players in the Middle Atlantic Region of United States.  I would need 16 players any level of play would do.  I wanna really work hard on this tournament.

Thanks,

Thunderboltz

• GreenHits
    84 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 11:10 AM

Ok so your avg is 70 after being here for a few days and you want to start a tourny. HMM good luck with with that. 

• JasonLuce
    32 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 8:10 PM

I will give it a shot...67.9 Master

• GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 8:26 PM

this guys account will be closed soon i wouldn't join this one.

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 10:53 AM

Gspinks ur wrong.

By the way this is for Mid Atlantic players only

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 11:04 AM

3 tourneys now? You're reminding me of someone called ARod007...

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed this is the 1st one, just renamed. Oh, and DON'T mention your tourney on someone else's, even if it is cancelled. One of the unwritten no-no's of this website.

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 11:09 AM

One this is originally posted for the Stableford but I edited the post.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 11:11 AM

How come this tourney now has a new name ? wasn't it the Beer Pong match play or something before ? lol ! 

Just a word of advice, if you're going organize a"community" tournament don't limit the fields to a certain region or country or whatever suits you, after all why do you think it's called a "community " tournament ! It would be unfair to those who wants to participate but can not because you've decided only players who satisfy your conditions would be allow to play !

The way things are going you're best just to fold this up until you've established yourself in the community then you can start again, but right now obviously people are just not convince of your credentials.  There are just to many irresponsible players at the moment who would start up a tournament without experience and knowledge and they just ended up wasting other people's time and effort.

• MyNadsItch
    119 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 12:44 PM
    • im in  master 69.23
  • ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 2:01 PM

Okay I'm sorry guys I'll open this up to everyone I'm sorry.

• PAGES
RSS