• pmm711
    5,509 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2017 7:57 PM

Craig....wtf...this Buds for you...

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 12:13 AM

cheers .

but I prefer boston's finest . Samuel adams .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2017 12:13 AM

IT'S ALL RIGHT DUDE .

Nobody is viewing .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 1:20 AM

Happy easter .

I'm working .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 1:32 AM

Jesus is playing a round of golf with Moses in Heaven and they come upon a water trap.

Jesus turns to Moses and asks, "Didn't you do something with water once?" and Moses says yeah, and proceeds to do the trick where he parts the waters.

Jesus is impressed, and Moses in turn asks, "Didn't you also do something with water?"

Jesus says, "Yeah watch this" and proceeds to step out onto the water, but he sinks almost immediately to his knees. He gets out, gets a running start, and tries again, this time sinking to his waist. He comes out confused and embarrassed and Moses asks, "What was it you were trying to do?"

"I used to be able to walk on water," Jesus replies.

"The last time you tried it," Moses asks, "Did you have those holes in your feet?"

• pmm711
    5,509 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 7:14 PM

Absolutely Hilarious...

The ONLY thread he hasn't hijacked...

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 1:07 AM

I do most of my talking on the thread if you find yourself off topic now .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2017 6:32 AM

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2017 6:39 AM

A giant iceberg visiting the southern shore highway off the coast of Newfoundland has been causing great interest and tourists are flocking to the peninsula for a snapshot of the giant.

The iceberg, nicknamed, "Titanic" has also caused major interest from global drink producers hoping to purchase the thing before it melts.

Coca Cola put in an offer, but was beaten off by Red Bull who offered their star stunt, extreme sportsmen the opportunity to either skydive off the berg or mountain-bike across it whilst drones and choppers filmed the action! However Canada said no because if Red Bull were allowed to carry out their stunts, many indigenous people could copy their audacious antics and commit suicide in public! Something Red Bull are famed for, maniacs jumping off buildings whilst being filmed...

So Scottish whisky giant, Johnny W, have been given the rights to put their advertising boards on the Iceberg and can start chipping away at the colossus preaching there is only one Scottish whisky brand that can serve genuine "Whisky from the rocks".

US bourbon giants Jim Beam and Jack Daniels also attempted to purchase the iceberg, but were told to fu ck off by the Canadian government; I wonder why?

RSS