Forums

Help › Forums

Craig's World

Thu, Aug 12 2021 10:06 AM (208 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2018 4:15 AM

craigswan:
    Do not do this thread much scott. Try who will have last word and if you find yourself off topic.
    Oakie dokie.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2018 4:39 AM

craigswan:

Do not do this thread much scott .

But you should...all things Craig...classic

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2018 6:34 AM

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2018 6:38 AM

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2018 6:44 AM

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 6:10 AM

New Study Finds Yelling At Golf Ball Has No Effect .

West Palm Beach, FL - A recent study conducted at golf tournaments on the PGA Tour and LPGA events has uncovered the disheartening fact that yelling at your golf ball during flight has absolutely no effect on how it behaves.

"I just can't believe that a bunch of golf scientists are trying to tell us that!" said a very disturbed and twitchy craigswan, the world's #1 golfer, and avid talker to his golf ball while it's in the air. "Most times I'll tell it to 'be right' or 'don't go in the sand trap' and it completely obeys me. So I just don't see that there is really that much proof to what these experts are saying!"

Yet other golfers who find themselves much further down the world's rankings are apt to agree with the new damning evidence. "It totally all makes sense now," said Sandy Bunkers, who sits at #634 on the Official World's Ranking. "I've taken my new balls out to dinner and the movies the night before a big tournament, pleading with it to do what I want. And most of the time it just goes where ever it feels like. I'll yell 'please don't go in the trees' and it will bounce right in the lumber yard anyway. I'll scream, 'don't go in the water.. And it does, no matter how fancy the restaurant I take it to."

So with the Open Championships just around the corner, players who talk to their golf balls mid-flight are left in a bit of a scramble. "Now I just feel pretty darn stupid," said Jordan Spieth, who has slipped from his #1 ranking this season. "I suppose my lucky underwear isn't doing squat for me either, right? What's next... calling my putter 'Li'l Jordy' isn't working? I feel a lot of sessions with my sports shrink coming on. I may have to quit the game all together! Is it hot in here? What, we're outside? Oh god, my throats closing up! Aghhhhh!!!"

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 12:23 AM

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 12:26 AM

Domino's Pizza has introduced a programme where US cities can apply to have their road works paid for. Domino's will fill potholes so that their pizzas are not damaged by unexpected bumps in the road.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 12:27 AM

In Australian slang, a NIGEL is a friendless man.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 2:54 AM

Word of the day: ALIENILOQUENT – unable to keep to the point during a conversation.

RSS