Help › Forums

Automatic forfeit

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:35 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Wkeidson
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:37 AM

Has anyone had the problem of the game automatically forfeiting for when u win?

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 12:28 PM

Truly cannot understand the question as asked. If you've won a game, it is, prima facia, over.

How can a finished game be forfeited?

More info please.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 12:46 PM

could be he,s been timed out...?

• Vangaurd2
    46 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 3:12 PM

It could be that this person has waited and worried to post for the1st time due to the fear of being shot down by some pretentious Wordsmith that understood the question as clearly as every one else and chose to show-off not only their lack of understanding....but the capacity to discourage posts by simply educating the WGT Mob on anything other than the game.

Bravo

• Lancemr2
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 2:04 PM

I've recently experienced automatic forfeiting while winning (not at the end of a game, but right in the middle, sometimes with ball in mid-flight). Near as i can figure out, it happens if I get a request to play from a friend  that I don't "reply" to. If I just let the request time out, it would appear your current game gets forfeited. I now reply as soon as possible (indicating that I'm in a game) and haven't had this issue. 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 6:31 PM

Lancemr2:

I've recently experienced automatic forfeiting while winning (not at the end of a game, but right in the middle, sometimes with ball in mid-flight). Near as i can figure out, it happens if I get a request to play from a friend  that I don't "reply" to. If I just let the request time out, it would appear your current game gets forfeited. I now reply as soon as possible (indicating that I'm in a game) and haven't had this issue. 

Something similar happened to me while I was leading with a bud in an Alt-Shot.  We were ahead and the game kicked me mid-flight of a ball.  I couldn't get back in fast enough and we lost.

This shouldn't happen because of another invite to play though because the game should turn you "red" when you enter a match, Alt, skins, or Blitz though.  Not turning "red" would be a WGT glitch.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 7:10 PM

pmm711:

Lancemr2:

Something similar happened to me while I was leading with a bud in an Alt-Shot.  We were ahead and the game kicked me mid-flight of a ball.  I couldn't get back in fast enough and we lost.

This shouldn't happen because of another invite to play though because the game should turn you "red" when you enter a match, Alt, skins, or Blitz though.  Not turning "red" would be a WGT glitch.

Simple fix. Only go green when you are looking for a game otherwise stay red.

• PAGES
RSS