Forums

Help › Forums

Ladder System

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 2 2009 9:46 AM (4 replies)
  • mcurran22
    58 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 7:19 AM

Hey I'm new to the ladder system and it seems like a cool site but having a hard time getting a match. Anyone want to give me a shot. I'll be on tonight 10:45 US es

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 8:46 AM

Hello there... if you are referring to the WGTLS Ladders, see this thread.

We are always around, it just takes a minute to find us.

For anyone else interested, please come give a look.  It's a wonderful thing, this ladder.  In my 9 months or so here at wgt some of the best matches I have played have been with other ladder players.

And the best part?   No one bails out with a bad shot.  Each game over there DOES mean something.

Peace.

• mcurran22
    58 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 8:55 AM

thanks snaike should i just start adding people as friends and make a list of who is in the ladder. To bad we couldn't separate our friends list. 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 9:04 AM

Yes.. you can add friends immediately.  And you're right, it is a shame that we can't separate one list from the other....

But, on the other hand, the guys over at the ladder have put together a list (look under WGT Usernames) that will list all of the participants on the ladders... you can get their WGT names and he has even made those names clickable to check over here if they are online or not.

Also... As Faterson mentioned elsewhere, you can always just park a browser in the "meet and greet" area, sub-section "players waiting for a match".  It's a chat room that will send a tone when someone else comes in, in case you're off doing something else... then you can be off and golfing.

I hope this helps...  and let's get together for a 9'er soon.  =)

Peace

• mcurran22
    58 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 9:46 AM

thanks again i'm down for a 9er anytime 

RSS