Forums

Help › Forums

Staying on Course

Mon, Mar 6 2017 8:38 PM (29 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 7:02 AM

To all my great buddies on here. No hard feelings. Like so many of our dearly loved members who have either left the game or have left this earth. All great things come to an end. I take it a day at a time if fortunate enough to get another day. All I can ask for, and I don't even ask for that. It has to be given.

Rich

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 7:47 AM

Not too late I hope Doc.  ; )

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 12:59 PM

Never too late for that Scott, lol. I got to thinkin' about the politics that got the other thread locked, an' thought , well, here's some politics that shouldn't bother anyone :) Substitue "golfing" fer "dancing" an we got the new WGT lobby song.

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:17 PM

They will shut this down too.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 3:27 PM

bubbsboy:

This will go same way.

IMO

And the other one

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 9:29 PM

Okay Paul, I'm really going to go out on a limb here an' say what I think most of the forum community is thinking. It's great that you're observant, and follow most of the threads here, but, please don't feel so motivated to dominate every topic ad nauseum.  Throw in a little humor, keep it brief, cut down on the cut an' paste ( we've already seen it ) in general, a lil' here an' there an' your forum approval rating will sky rocket. Oh, an' stirrin' chit up is gonna bite ya sooner or later.

Doc

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 2:52 AM

You're a towel

RSS