2,714 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 11:15 AM

moggiemog:

How do I find out what I need to become a your master  , then a legend 

type in the question in the search box over to the right. >>>>>>>>>>>>

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 11:51 AM

work work, practice, practice. dont quit games because you are doing badly. dont buy new stuff because you can, only when you need it. and most of all have FUN!!

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 2:13 PM

moggiemog:
    How do I find out what I need to become a your master  , then a legend 

Here's a copy and paste from out country club's forum, courtesy of EasyEdward.

What average do you need to Tier up, how many rounds do you need, and what is the effect of winning a Ready-Go or Match Play on your Average?
    • When Hack average is equal or less than 100.00 you move to Amateur
    • When Amateur average is equal or less than 80.00 you move to Pro
    • When Pro average is equal or less than 72.00 you move to Tour Pro
    • When Tour Pro average is equal or less than 67.00 you move to Master
    • When Master average is equal or less than 63.00 you move to Tour Master
    • When Tour Master average is equal or less than 61.00 you move to Legend
    • When Legend average is equal or less than 60.00 you move to Tour Legend
    • When Tour Legend average is equal to or less than 59.00 you move to Champion.
    • Tour Champion is by invitation only from WGT

But

Unless you win Ready Go Tourneys you need a certain minimum number of rounds played before you can move up to a higher Tier. This is commonly known as “saturation.” Once saturation is reached WGT calculates your average based on the best rounds you have played in your current Tier. Both the minimum to get to saturation and how many rounds your average is based on is:  

• 5 ranked rounds as Hack before reaching Amateur
    • 10 ranked rounds as Amateur before reaching Pro
    • 20 ranked rounds as Pro before reaching Tour Pro
    • 25 ranked rounds as Tour Pro before reaching Master
    • 40 ranked rounds as Master before reaching Tour Master
    • 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master before reaching Legend
    • 500 ranked rounds as Legend before reaching Tour Legend
    • 200 rounds as Tour Legend before reaching Champion
    It is 200 rounds as Champion to reach saturation. Even so, as Tour Champion is by invitation only, saturation in this case only applies to WGT’s computation of your average

However

If you win a Ready-Go or a Match Play against a higher tiered player your average will drop. Typically the drop is between 1 and 2 strokes. The exact formula WGT uses is unknown but it appears that 40 to 50 strokes are deducted from the total number of strokes you have played in your current Tier as a “bonus” for your win.

This bonus no longer applies once you reach Legend Tier and do not carry over once you move up a Tier.

These bonus strokes fade over time.  Specifically, based on observation it appears that upon saturation two bonus strokes are lost every time you score lower than your highest score WGT still has recorded as your best for your current Tier.

• aetsmith
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 5:22 AM

Hi,

I am on tier MASTER. I have no idea how I got there. My average is not very good.

I would like to go back to TOUR PRO so that when I play with my friend we are on the same tees. We are both severely disabled and don't play that well but do enjoy the game.

Please tell me how to drop  tier.

Thanks

Andy

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 8:38 AM

aetsmith:
    Please tell me how to drop  tier.
    There's no way to do it.

It's about the pling-pling. The company wants you to rise into more difficult playing conditions which need other, better equipment.

RSS