• seanna
    20 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 5:44 AM

is this good

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 6:10 AM

Perfectly.

You're playing much better at this point than would commonly be expected, leading some to suspect that this is not your first user-name on this site (which would be a violation of site rules). So, you've already got bumped up to the Pro tier based on your few ranked rounds, all of which are superb. If this truly is your very first contact with this site, Seanna, you will soon be among the very greatest players this site has ever seen.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 6:44 AM

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 7:15 AM

Come on now Faterson, tattooed large breasted blondes are known to be naturals at computer golf, don't insult the lady.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 7:27 AM

Insult? I painted the rosiest picture of future glories for her.  

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 1:14 PM

Hey Faterson,

That post of mine that you linked to is gone. No reason given......just deleted. Very strange.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 2:18 PM

I am absolutely certain that there is a large number of talented female WGT'ers out there... doing very well in tournaments and having fun playing the game of golf that we all enjoy so much.

Having said that, I would speculate... (and mind you, this is only speculation..)  that over half of the female population of this site are really and truly G.I.R.Ls

Internet anonymity being what is, one can never take anything at face value.

Pieces!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 2:59 PM

Soulcatcher:
    That post of mine that you linked to is gone. No reason given......just deleted. Very strange.

The whole thread is deleted. Happens here all the time.  

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 3:02 PM

One thing is certain, Seanna has a natural gift for putting. She has yet to 3 putt a single green.

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 3:13 PM

Perhaps she has....ummmm.... "Artificial aids"..... ;^)

• PAGES
RSS