Forums

Help › Forums

CAN A GIRL PLAY

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 4 2009 3:35 PM (43 replies)
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 4:09 PM

I do mean all of those things........but I do find it genuinely funny. I try and put myself in the position that I would 'buy in' to these people and laugh. 

There is no offence meant to the female players of the WGT in this post. I think the fairer sex would be most amused by this.

• GreenHits
    84 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 5:00 PM

Hey we are in a recession. Hot single women don’t go to clubs anymore. They all play online golf to meet men.  

• Rae89
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 2:54 PM

Need I dare open my mouth to this ludicrous, or to you foolish players lacking social polish, but it has been brought to my attention that I am now being openly discussed in the "social-ladder-climbing-of-WGT"  forums. I find it highly disrespectful and ignorant of you to make such assumptions of myself, that i may be related to whatever you all have your panties in a bunch for. I do not have any relation nor acquaintance to player Logicus, except for that common fact, as many of you others may know, that we are fellow WGT members and "friends" and have played a game or two against each other. As far as the status I had, it was simply for the thrill of you horny men who have made this WGT society into some vulgar, indecent, and impolite pick up joint. I know i am a newer member of WGT, however, I am appalled that this website is none other than a social networking website for cyber bullying and sexuality. Until someone decides to show some class, and represent WGT as it is suspected to be represented, my strong opinion will stay as is which is a shame to those out there who are here for the game and not the free naked pictures of "girls"

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 3:35 PM

Hello Rae... if I might ask something?  Who are you and what in the world makes you think we were/are discussing you?

IIRC this thread was started by Seanna/Logicus... unless you are Logicus in another disguise, I really don't see why you're posting here.

It seems your name came up once... Once.  This thread is not dedicated to you, or even 'social climbing' ... it's dedicated to cheaters and duplicates....  Your 'righteous indignation' is misplaced.

Unless you are, of course, a multiple.

Have a nice day... Really.

RSS