rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 4 2009 3:35 PM (43 replies)
  • seanna
    20 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 1:41 AM

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 2:19 AM

Based on your avatar picture, I'm sure guys would upgrade you to the Master tier instantly. As to tourneys, I can only recommend the Ladder site again (see site manual) because anyone, even Hacks, is welcome to join any of the tournaments offered there.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 2:20 AM

Jeeez.those scores are better then mine and i'v been on here over 5 months ......

• ChrisCrosby
    244 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 12:02 AM

can you... i dunno?

May you?   sure it's a free country

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 12:18 AM

Actually.. No, Seanna ~can't~ play.. "Her" account was disabled.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 4:22 AM

How do you know that Snaike,its still showing when you click on her name ?

Arod...is that you ?   LOL.....

• logicus
    51 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 7:46 AM

seanna well return. stop being so hatefull snaike

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 8:04 AM

The only way that someone can shoot those scores with that few rounds is if:

1)It's a 2nd account and the player has played previously under the original account

2)The player was playing under someone else's account, and finally created their own account.

3)The player is using a cheating aid

4)The player played a ton of practice rounds prior to posting ranked rounds (or has played a ton of ranked rounds and only posted their best scores)

It is practically impossible for someone who just started to play this game to post scores like that.   It doesn't matter how good they may have been in other golf games.   I've been playing some sort of golf game for well over a decade, and I didn't post scores like that when I first started at WGT.

I may have bought it if the scores were at Kiawah and not BPB, but not only were those scores posted at BPB, it was with the default clubs (though I did see 1 upgraded club in the bag, a tour starter at that).

Now, I'm not saying that the person is a fraud.   But the only way those scores are possible is if they meet 1 or more of the 4 points I made previously.

• logicus
    51 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 8:34 AM

why. ever heard of tiger woods pga golf.  just like this. and i played with her  she is an amazing putter. there have been people with better rounds in there first games.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 8:39 AM

'Her' playing Tiger Woods doesn't mean a thing. I play Tiger Woods, and I'm pretty good if I do say so myself, and yet my first round was a 42. Hell, my best round (over 18) is a 69 (oh the irony)!

RSS