Help › Forums

This place is a rip off!!!

Mon, Feb 20 2017 1:57 AM (63 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 8:59 AM

Jimbog1964:
    ]

outside of the US currency exchange is a huge issue for most currently, quite the reverse of two years ago...........maybe latter something for WGT to think on, but no clue how they police that either.

Sadly, most of the fees involved in exchanges are done by to us by our own financial institutions.  I now have 1 credit card I use exclusively when traveling outside the US because they don't charge me a" foreign exchange fee".

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 9:20 AM

dedBuNNy:

pmm711:

Touche...

I wanna ask you, because it's just a damn fine awesome wheel; how long did it take to create that piece of awesomeness?  

;-)) 

uh....google images...copy...paste LMFAO

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 9:39 AM

I am happy you have received the Credits.

Just a thought - Perhaps,  In "Their" eyes, you are expected to first Kiss their ring, then continue on and kiss their ...

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 6:41 PM

pmm711:

dedBuNNy:

pmm711:

Touche...

I wanna ask you, because it's just a damn fine awesome wheel; how long did it take to create that piece of awesomeness?  

;-)) 

uh....google images...copy...paste LMFAO

Well props for pickin the one with some personality at least..... LoL

• everettlong
    2 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 10:10 PM

hi Don, i just know am looking at your statement. im a bit new, but last friday, I purchased a $140.00 worth, expect 1200 credits, well, NOT! But i have been sent 5 e-mails on return, and they all seem read as a question of what did i buy? is this what you purchased? were looking right into it.  is this correct of your purchase? were looking right into it. if you dont hear from us give us a call!  Thanks for being a member....yada yada yada..im hear'n you Don

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 10:27 PM

STEELR5X:

Alosso is the little uneducated guy who cant figure things out so he does the passive aggressive, ''my time is too valuable''. Yet he took precious time to comment on your post and really gave no help and admitted he was clueless about what your problem was. Just another internet troll looking for attention.

alcaucin:

You just jump in with both feet dontcha.....

sigh

Sadly not with both brain cells though.

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2017 12:52 AM

MainzMan:
    both brain cells

Both ?? Optimistic in the extreme D :)

• kensabre10
    2,885 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2017 11:18 AM

hey dodgy, may be a bit tough to comprehend more than one point at a time, but i gave him the legality, then the reality. 

• kensabre10
    2,885 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2017 11:18 AM

hey dodgy, may be a bit tough to comprehend more than one point at a time, but i gave him the legality, then the reality. 

RSS