Forums

Help › Forums

Why can't I equip my clubs.

Wed, Dec 29 2021 7:49 PM (21 replies)
  • DanCoyle77
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 3:16 PM

Been playing for a while a finally rented clubs. The rent then expired and when i tried to play a match, I'm being told that I can not play anything until I equip new clubs but I can not find where to do it. i have clicked on the My equipment tab and even the Pro Store and it only pulls the store up on a previous tab on my computer. Am I just stupid or what, but please someone help!!

• Buzzard86
    400 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2017 6:33 PM

In the "My Equipment" tab there should be an "Edit Equipment" tab. Click that and the way you equip the club(s) is to drag the desired club to the proper slot. HTH.

• RSkuja
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 2:42 PM

ya...that doesn't work

...it just takes me back to the main menu

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 4:46 PM

RSkuja:

ya...that doesn't work

...it just takes me back to the main menu

Main menu click below the clubs being shown tab will appear 'Change Equipment ' this will take you to your club inventory . Drag and drop clubs in proper slot .

• dasnuberonestun
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:15 PM

yeah that still doesn't work for mine it just tells me I have the club but I cant change them 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 11:16 PM

Is the "Save" button grey and inactive? Then, try this:

Drag&drop any available club (including EZ swing) into other slots until the button becomes green.

Save the setting.

Return to the inventory and set any clubs as you like. Be sure not to have any EZ swing selected.

Save.

• crmamx
    369 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 11:56 AM

I had the same problem with a rental club. Finally gave up and logged off. Next time I logged on a box popped up explaining the error message for a rental and asked if I wanted it fixed. I clicked Yes and that was it. Worked fine from there on.

• TubigGannon
    2 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2018 4:41 PM

No "Change equipment" notice appeared, but a question of where I want the new club placed, so I picked the slot where the old iwas and clicked that, and it replaced the old with the new. TY. This is still a mystery. I want to buy a new set of irons, but not sure if I'll be able to replace the old with the new, so I hesitate. Can I get assurance from WGT that it would work? 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2018 10:17 PM

Ugly situation.

TubigGannon:
    Can I get assurance from WGT that it would work? 

If you ask them, perhaps.

• golferstannas14
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 10:21 PM

when I click on edit equipment nothing happens

RSS