Forums

Help › Forums

Ball Purchase Problems In-Game Again

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 27 2020 7:55 PM (27 replies)
  • spitfiregirl
    211 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 7:56 AM

Just bought a sleeve of balls and only recieved 1 ball yet 450 credits were taken.   I would like a sleeve if purchased and not just 1 ball.  Please take your 1 ball back and give me a sleeve since you took the 450 credits.   Thank you   Spitfiregirl

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 8:18 AM

Use the Contact  link at the bottom of this page, they may not see your post. They will fix it because you're not the first one.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 8:54 AM

spitfiregirl:
    Just bought a sleeve of balls and only recieved 1 ball yet 450 credits were taken.

Did you buy in-game or was it in the Pro Shop?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 10:27 AM

The in game purchase option appears to work, I just used it.

FWIW,There used to be a bug where everything happened like the OP said but it took closing the browser and reopening it to get the balls to show up in the bag. 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 12:06 PM

Same just happened to me with the 1 ball. Bought a sleeve during my round but only received 1 ball.

• golfguy055
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 11:49 PM

I just had the same problem. The last 2 times I purchased balls in .game I only received 1 ball,

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 7:26 AM

If you find that you received only one ball with your purchase, contact Customer Service. They'll fix you up. 

_CHAMPION

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 8:18 AM

If you find that you received only one ball with your purchase, contact Customer Service. They'll fix you up. 

_CHAMPION

Oh REALLY????,,do tell,,,,,i contacted customer support because i only got 1 ball when i purchased a sleeve of Nike level71,,this was 4 days ago and i haven't heard a word yet nor have my the other two balls been replaced yet,,,,i think this is a scam to rip the players off and i will continue to think that until i receive what i paid for........Dave

• lkchesnut
    67 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 9:18 AM

WGTChampion:

If you find that you received only one ball with your purchase, contact Customer Service. They'll fix you up. 

_CHAMPION

They corrected my inventory the same day I contacted them.

~Lee~

• WGTUniverse
    94 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 4:00 PM

DaveStrock:

If you find that you received only one ball with your purchase, contact Customer Service. They'll fix you up. 

_CHAMPION

Oh REALLY????,,do tell,,,,,i contacted customer support because i only got 1 ball when i purchased a sleeve of Nike level71,,this was 4 days ago and i haven't heard a word yet nor have my the other two balls been replaced yet,,,,i think this is a scam to rip the players off and i will continue to think that until i receive what i paid for........Dave

I had one of the representatives take care of this for you. Check your inventory :) 

RSS