Forums

Help › Forums

Fri, Jul 26 2019 9:40 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2019 2:37 PM

It happen to me , I explained it to them real slow, I even forgot my password, after a few days of messenging each othern , I mean e mailing each other , the problem was solved, had my old avitar back and same top not gear. they will diable your new avitar, But I wasnt going from legend to hack because of s glitch. Dont give up, I almost quit all together, dont do it, wgt.com will figure itm out.    Alex.

• smattich
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2019 2:55 PM

Alex,I taught myself how to rebuild 1,guess where?Youtube,saved myself some money/all those f1/f2 keys,research them,it shows quite a bit of info on your computer,see you on the links

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2019 3:26 PM

You guys are all far to clever than me, being an old school Sheetmetal worker, i just hit things with my hammer.....ie small problem...small hammer.....Big problem ....Big hammer   Major problem.... have a ..Beer lol.

Mick

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2019 4:55 PM

kipdog87:

You guys are all far to clever than me, being an old school Sheetmetal worker, i just hit things with my hammer.....ie small problem...small hammer.....Big problem ....Big hammer   Major problem.... have a ..Beer lol.

Mick

LMAO. A woodworker tends to launch things across the shop that ain't fitting right. Cost myself an hour and another cabinet stile because I didn't have a bigass hammer to make it fit.  :-D

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2019 9:40 AM

kipdog87:

Mick

I know.  I can fix a lot of stuff with a hammer and screwdriver, and not necessarily things that are supposed to be fixed with those.

They don't work so well on computers, however - untill you are really fed up with one!

• PAGES
RSS