Help › Forums

Dear Pabby

Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:56 AM (251 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 3:52 PM

bubbsboy:

Dear Pabby

Do you know where i have left my car keys.

Yours 

Boobs

Boobs,

Did you get a bit too puggled last night at your local tappy?  If so, me thinks your bartender might have done you a huge favor. 

If not, it's the year 2017 for Jiminy Cricket's sake...there's an app for that.

Good luck!

Pabby

P.S.  Your name has me wanting to motorboat Blair O'Neal.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 3:52 PM

pmm711:

opyeuclid:

Dear Pabby ,

I keep getting a friend Invite from the same sick twisted self centered blowhard .

How do I tell him in a nice way that I dont want to be friends and to F off ?

OPY

OPY, 2 words..."Block Henry".  That way you don't have to tell him anything and you'll be at peace.  Good luck!  Pabby

Thank you for the reply ,

I did think of that but I have never used the " Block " option in almost 8 years here in WGT land .

I dont want to mess with my MoJo  ( I croxx my fingers )

OPY 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 4:04 PM

opyeuclid:

I did think of that but I have never used the " Block " option in almost 8 years here in WGT land .

I dont want to mess with my MoJo  ( I croxx my fingers )

OPY,  Sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.  There's a first time for everything, right?  Remember when you first did the nasty?  You didn't lose your mojo then did you?  Hell no!  That's when your mojo started to kick into high gear. Don't forget that and you'll never fear doing anything for the first time ever again...including using the block feature.  Now spread your wings big boy...and fly!  Again...Good Luck!  Pabby

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 4:05 PM

Dear Pabby , I think I have the Champion Tier Blues ,  It seems once you reach the Champion level you must be done , Its a little depressing knowing I cant go any higher ,  Where do I go from here Pabby ?  I have played every course it seems a hundred times .  All I look forward to is lowering my average but that's not very exciting ,  When I was a master I looked forward to becoming a Tour Master , Then Legend !  That was tough .

Am I done Pabby ?  Tell me it aint so !    Am I done Pabby ? Tell me it aint so ! 

Ceverett12..............

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 4:32 PM

pmm711:

YankeeJim:

Dear YJ, I have to be honest I have not a clue who Dr. Jedi was or is.  Did he carry a light saber in his pocket or was he just always happy to see you?  Pabby

LMAO.  The Dr. is still around, lurking in the background. Perhaps we might even see a visit. In your face advice, at its best.  :-D

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 4:34 PM

CEverett12:

Dear Pabby , I think I have the Champion Tier Blues ,  It seems once you reach the Champion level you must be done , Its a little depressing knowing I cant go any higher ,  Where do I go from here Pabby ?  I have played every course it seems a hundred times .  All I look forward to is lowering my average but that's not very exciting ,  When I was a master I looked forward to becoming a Tour Master , Then Legend !  That was tough .

Am I done Pabby ?  Tell me it aint so !    Am I done Pabby ? Tell me it aint so ! 

Ceverett12..............

CEverett,

Since you joined just a mere 2 years ago (in February of 2015) you've got to realize you've gone a very long way in a very short period of time.  That shouldn't be depressing for you.  It should be depressing for the likes of someone like me who started playing in 2011.  In fact, I'm quite amazed at such a rapid progression and I'm trying my best not to think "multi-accounter".  You traveling so far in such a short time is reminiscent of that of Dorothy's in The Wizard of Oz.  You took to this game like a storm over Kansas.

Now...me thinks you know better and realize there is a new rather elusive tier, "Tour Champion".  So stop sulking and get your a$$ dancing down the yellow brick road.  Gather up the scarecrow, the tin man, and the cowardly lion on your way to see the wizard.  Follow his instructions to a "tee" (no pun intended).  Then when that wicked witch in your life is finally dead you just have to do one simple thing...

Just click your heels together three times while repeating..."There's no place like Tour Champion...there's no place like Tour Champion...".

You just might wake up and find yourself listed here (see pic below)...but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

Good Luck With That!

Pabby

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 4:39 PM

Dear Pabby .

On a side note , being  a Reformed forum Troll .  I gave this thread a 5 star ,  I might not post much but do see , but do see how the stars go down . Some one other has time to down star for nothing better to do . Why would something to say not be said ?  

Riddle me that Bat Man .

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 4:43 PM

Dear Pabby

I have two brothers, one works at WGT, the other is serving life for murder

My mother abandoned me when i was four, my two sisters are prostitutes and my father is a drug dealer.

Recently, I met a girl at my local AA meeting

I love this girl very much and want to marry her.

My problem is this:

Shall I tell her about my brother who works at WGT?

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 4:56 PM

Dear Pabby , My real start date is Nov 2014 , I transferred from Facebook ,  My start date had to reset ,  That's what they told me anyway ..  Ill see if I can find Toto and the others , Thanks Pabby.

I sent you a sleeve of cally's ,,  Good Luck .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 4:59 PM

Dear Pabby. 

Why am I me? Spending my entire life with my Nutz in the sand. I want to sail through the air jumping from limb to limb. I have been cursed with the rank of Squirrel Legend for way too long. Help me before I start playing with dove balls again. They are so small.

RSS