Dear Pabby

Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:56 AM (251 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 5:32 PM

craigswan:

Dear pabby '

This is a two part question .

1 -  How can i convince my wife to let the hot maid sleep in between us at night .

2 -  Help .  I cannot get my wife's bra off and she gonna be home in 5 minutes .

Craig,

I think you need to open up and be perfectly honest with your wife.  After the divorce is final then you should hook up with Bruce Jenner.  Bruce will be able to help you with both parts of your question.

Good Luck! (with the inevitable change as it's the only hope you have left)

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 5:58 PM

opyeuclid:

pmm711:

OPY-wan Kenobi,

Me thinks we should just use what you're most comfortable with...

Dear Pabby .   Sorry to say but I sold that at the pawn shop some time ago , I used the force to turn it into credits for the Christmas give aways .  

OPY

OPY-wan Kenobi,

He wants to know WTF you were thinking...you've got some "splain'in" to do.

Good Luck! (with that)

Pabby

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 7:36 PM

Dear Pabby,

On behalf of the WGT community at large ( or small, by their official estimates ) thank you for interjecting more levity into our daily experience here. So much has been lost, this has been a breath of fresh air. Please carry on, my good man.

Doc :)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 4:07 AM

drmoose:

@ Bery111,

I would be more than happy to whack a few around, the only problem might be finding an agreeable time frame. I am usually on about 4:00 P.M. EST. Mon /Fri, Sat / Sun 9:00 A.M. or so.

Thanks Doc.

Ah, herein lies the problem which is why I suggest all players adopt WGT universal time. That way your 4pm can be my 4pm and not my 9pm! I rarely play evenings and weekends. That's my evenings and weekends, not your ones...damn, this time zone business is confusing. If an alien race ever lands here, they'll have a hell of a time coordinating a global campaign against us! :D

We will, as they say, see if a minor miracle happens! lol

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 4:08 AM

drmoose:

Dear Pabby,

On behalf of the WGT community at large ( or small, by their official estimates ) thank you for interjecting more levity into our daily experience here. So much has been lost, this has been a breath of fresh air. Please carry on, my good man.

+1000000

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 4:10 AM

pmm711:

opyeuclid:

pmm711:

OPY-wan Kenobi,

Me thinks we should just use what you're most comfortable with...

Dear Pabby .   Sorry to say but I sold that at the pawn shop some time ago , I used the force to turn it into credits for the Christmas give aways .  

OPY

OPY-wan Kenobi,

He wants to know WTF you were thinking...you've got some "splain'in" to do.

Good Luck! (with that)

Pabby

In Yodish...

To know wtf you were thinking, he wants. . . The dark side I sense in you! Some "splain'in" to do, you've got. Good luck! The dark side I sense in you! (with that) pabby

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 4:16 AM

pmm711:

Bery,

It's so good to have something in common with another WGT player.  I'm sure answering questions for your CC has enlightened you as much as this thread has enlightened me.  If so, I'm sure you enjoy your downtime a much as I do.

Good Luck! (with finishing a round with the Doc...and living to tell about it.)

Pabby

Many thanks Pabby. I have taken on board what you have said. To finish, we need to start, and that's what we're working on first. I might try and arrange for Yancy and Wiger to join the game - I understand they have a good handle on the Doc. Timezones permitting of course.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 5:36 AM

Dear pabby ,

Can you name 101 things -

Scotland would be able to do as an independent country in EU, but can't inside UK"

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 5:48 AM

bery111:
    I might try and arrange for Yancy and Wiger to join the game - I understand they have a good handle on the Doc. Timezones permitting of course.

May the course be with you on your quest...

*THE COURSE AWAKENS*

👽👽👽

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 7:36 AM

WigerToods2010:

bery111:
    I might try and arrange for Yancy and Wiger to join the game - I understand they have a good handle on the Doc. Timezones permitting of course.

May the course be with you on your quest...

*THE COURSE AWAKENS*

👽👽👽

I can only respond with an Andyson special!

Which won't embed...so here's the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG9wbpLOfPs

RSS