dear pabby

does e  really  =mc squared

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 5:10 PM

mbcarp99:

Dear Pabby

I have two brothers, one works at WGT, the other is serving life for murder

My mother abandoned me when i was four, my two sisters are prostitutes and my father is a drug dealer.

Recently, I met a girl at my local AA meeting

I love this girl very much and want to marry her.

My problem is this:

Shall I tell her about my brother who works at WGT?

Dear MBCarp.

Hell no...and don't invite him to your wedding either as all he writes is virtual checks.

Good Luck!

Pabby

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 5:10 PM

drmoose:
    I'm considering donating my avatars' body to science, perhaps they'll be able to figure out why, after almost 6 years of intensive playing, more often than not, he still struggles to make par .My avatar has an alternate theory, that, it's not he who is incapable of getting better, and that it is , in fact, me. Quite frankly, I find this idea preposterous, as I plainly see him making all the mistakes. When I confront him with the evidence ( screen shots, other players observations) he becomes surly and even more uncooperative. Please help.

thought it was only me!!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 5:14 PM

renniw52:
    Help me before I start playing with dove balls again

I still have 8 of those

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 5:20 PM

renniw52:

Dear Pabby. 

Why am I me? Spending my entire life with my Nutz in the sand. I want to sail through the air jumping from limb to limb. I have been cursed with the rank of Squirrel Legend for way too long. Help me before I start playing with dove balls again. They are so small.

Dear Renni,

In order to realize your dream of sailing from limb to limb I recommend you put a post on Reka's wall and request admission into her CC, Squirrel Killers.  I've included a link here to make things easier for you. http://www.wgt.com/clubs/squirrel_killers/default.aspx

Once there you'll have no choice but to start jumping from limb to limb...or else you'll be in a pot next to some potatoes before you know wtf hit you.

Good Luck,

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 5:28 PM

adaputter:

dear pabby

does e  really  =mc squared

Dear AdaPutter,

Who the F am I to doubt Einstein? 

Now I will say this...if he was sitting under an apple tree, and a WGT virtual ball rolled up next to him, I bet he'd still be sitting around scratching his head...or his balls for that "matter".  Now...ponder the gravity of that statement.

Good Luck (trying to question the likes of him),

Pabby

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 5:35 PM

Dear Paddy (pabby?...seriously?)

I am a below average putter of the ball. In fact, my anecdotal data has me at 70-30 odds of making putts within 4 ft. This is assuming the putt is straight and slightly uphill; and that 3 ft or less is CCd. Whenever I set a game, I balance the teams; thus preventing me from retaining regular partners.

Without exception, they comment that I never sink so many putts when I am their partner. How do I tell them that the issue isn't about my abysmal putting, but the leave I face after their approach shots? I don't want to hurt their feelings. 

And yes, a couple of my friends actually have feelings...lol

• DrussTheLegend
    1,043 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 6:26 PM

pmm711:
    although you might not particularly like the answer(s).

Dear Pabby,

Does one of your personalities go by the name of Peter Green?

'But don't ask me what I think of you. I might not give the answer that you want me to."

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 6:30 PM

ct690911:

Dear Paddy (pabby?...seriously?)

I am a below average putter of the ball. In fact, my anecdotal data has me at 70-30 odds of making putts within 4 ft. This is assuming the putt is straight and slightly uphill; and that 3 ft or less is CCd. Whenever I set a game, I balance the teams; thus preventing me from retaining regular partners.

Without exception, they comment that I never sink so many putts when I am their partner. How do I tell them that the issue isn't about my abysmal putting, but the leave I face after their approach shots? I don't want to hurt their feelings. 

And yes, a couple of my friends actually have feelings...lol

CT690911,

Who the F are you to question an advice columnist's moniker?  After all, rumor has it CT stands for "Can't Throw"...as in "a dart".  And as you are well aware, a dart in the world of WGT happens to be in reference to an approach shot. 

In fact, I happen to know some of your partners.  Can you believe that?  You must be 2nd only to HK in number of WGT friends.  And those friends tell me that when they ask you to "throw a dart up there" for your approach shots they anticipate having to sink putts of around 10 feet.  Hmmmmmmm...."their" approach shots don't appear to be the issue here. I'll get with Icon to have him begin to monitor the situation. I should have an answer in about....well...to be honest...NEVER.  So I think you may be able to save face.  You lucky a$$ SOB.

And as to your friends' feelings....I have but one thing to say...

OI VEY

Good Luck (with trying to change my moniker),

Pabby

P.S. Here's a pic a friend sent to me of you. (Suitable for Framing)

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 6:41 PM

DrussTheLegend:

pmm711:
    although you might not particularly like the answer(s).

Dear Pabby,

Does one of your personalities go by the name of Peter Green?

'But don't ask me what I think of you. I might not give the answer that you want me to."

Druss,

Very insightful...all I can say is "I wish".

Thanks for giving me additional inspiration!

Good Luck (in all that you do),

Pabby

P.S. I hope WGT will change your name when you tier up.  DrussTheChampion has a good ring to it.

RSS