I'm just a slacker i guess, 159 days.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 9:01 AM

Far to much time on your hands

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 9:03 AM

151 days for me  ... no missed days, but  it took me missing the cutoff time twice to learn when it was :)

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 12:30 PM

I never miss a day , how do I check, ? 

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 2:03 PM

Yappy22:

You forgot the apostrophe in don't..:-))

I figured someone would catch that.

Two  to  Too Funny.

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 12:03 PM

There must be something wrong with the way this works Yankee Jim or I simply don't understand it, because since I started playing I  have never missed a day of playing yet I don't have anywhere near these numbers, why?  I mostly play alternate shot games with club members is that the reason ?  But I also play regular stroke play games as well. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 12:18 PM

puttersman:
    There must be something wrong with the way this works Yankee Jim or I simply don't understand it, because since I started playing I  have never missed a day of playing yet I don't have anywhere near these numbers, why?

For starters, Pman, you need to know what time in your country matches the time in Greenwich, known as GMT, Greenwich Mean Time. This is the clock that everything is based off of. Even though WGT is in the Pacific Time Zone, PST, in order for there to be uniformity they need something that is common to everybody. GMT is.

The day changes at midnight, GMT. What is that in your time zone? Whatever it is, that's the time your own clock starts and you need to have played within that 24 hour window to get credit for playing. There are scenarios where you could play every single calendar day and still miss the clock. This is what you need to know-what time your "midnight" is.

I am in the EST zone and mine is 8PM (7PM in non DST.) I need to finish a game between 8PM and 8PM to get credit for playing. If I finish a game at 8:01 PM Sunday I need to wait until 8:01PM Monday for the next day.  If I finish a round before that, like 7:59PM, I missed. Ain't missed yet!   ;-)

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 1:24 PM

130 days for me. I lost my consecutive day 3 times due to issues with my former ISP. 

I had to play twice last week at our local library to keep the streak alive due to being in a shelter due to flooding, 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 1:30 PM

borntobesting:
    had to play twice last week at our local library to keep the streak alive due to being in a shelter due to flooding, 

And I thought I was addicted..............  LOL

RSS