Help › Forums

If you care, you HAVE to watch this

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 16 2009 11:29 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2008 3:05 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?categoryId=null&brand=null&videoId=3696478&n8pe6c=1

I think I have a physical handicap?  HA!  I know nothing!  I swing two handed.  He swings one handed.  I think I love this game, he loves it more.

You watch this and if you don't cry a little, you're not human.

Pete

• golfguy1800
    45 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:07 PM

he came to my town and he gave a golf clinic it was really cool

hes a great person

• jcksnghst
    71 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:54 PM

yeah that's cool. perseverence. there was a Dr. at course i worked at once that had his right leg amputated. he would have a crutch and would line up then drop the crutch when rdy. and was a pretty good player considering. being in maintenance i would, when he was out there, make my way around to watch him. his balance was superb. 

• DCfan60
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2009 10:51 AM

I play golf with a gentlemen that I work with that plays one handed. He's score is about average for what he plays.. once a week or two.. it is awesome to watch this man play. I am in awe just watching him and his control.

• sealseal
    67 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 8:13 AM

Thats great that he loves the game he plays it even when he has to play with 1 arm. Now thats commitment to learn to play with 1 arm.

• Dharrison
    20 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 2:22 AM

God bless him

• steelerspens
    33 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 10:11 PM

i saw this the day espn showed this, i cryed then. i cryed this time too.

• GerryTS
    120 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 10:32 AM

What can I say. Thank you so much Pete for sharing. Puts everything in perspective doesn't it. God bless him and you for bringing this story to our attention. I plan to share it with others especially to my junior golfers I coach. Great teaching tool. 

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 3:45 PM

Hi Gerry,

I didn't do anything except run across this and post it.  It was and always will be relevant as to desire and 'heart'. 

Please tell your students that if the have remotely the heart this person has, they'll never fail at whatever goal it is they wish to attain. 

Kind regards,

Pete

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 12:47 AM

It was worth sharing and it was very emotional

• PAGES
RSS