Help › Forums

Keeping up XP(riencies)

Sun, Jan 1 2017 2:20 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 4:41 PM

YankeeJim:
    Use your pass on the first hole of the weekly 18 unlimited. Tee off and quit. You get your CDP AND credit for the 18 holes.  :-)

Yo Jim, I just followed your instructions and all seemed to go as stated.  Now...I'm wondering if my CC Pass went to waste a I didn't receive a message about "If you quit this game you'll also be losing your XPs associated with the CC Pass yadda yadda yadda".  I guess I should have checked/noted my XPs within my CC, and my overall XPs, prior to embarking on the mission.  But...what a time saver.  Thanks!  Paul

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 5:18 PM

Fear not, Pilgrim, it's been verified. LOL On successive nights I did this and tracked my points at the same time and there is absolutely no question you get the points. Alosso gets credit for verifying that that  "if you quit..." message is invalid, which it is.

As far as WGT correcting this in the future, I doubt they will simply because it's going to take someone there some time to figure out a fix it (how do you distinguish between a legit attempt and quitting) without affecting the "first stroke" scenario.

If they do, no big deal,  it's only a few points but I suspect there's larger items on the agenda that require them to spend those resources more effectively. Then again, it's WGT and we know their priorities are upside down.  :-)

• skynyrdinards
    95 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 7:03 PM

I have been using my pass each night after 7PM EST. Haven't been getting my consecutive day points even though game is finished. Have written and written with no response. What's up with that? No a rookie here. Played a long time. Beginning to get  pissy about this!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 7:36 PM

skynyrdinards:
    Haven't been getting my consecutive day points even though game is finished.

Some things have changed. You have to use the pass AFTER the day changes-games that start before and end after no longer count. AS games only count if YOU host them AFTER the new day starts and take the first stroke. Any stroke game gets the points but again, the game has to be started after the new day starts. The CDP now has nothing to do with whether or not you finish, it;s based on the first stroke.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/427224.aspx?PageIndex=14

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 2:20 AM

skynyrdinards:
    I have been using my pass each night after 7PM EST. Haven't been getting my consecutive day points even though game is finished.

In reviewing your play history it appears you've missed days here and there.  Unless you play a practice hole or something your CDP bonus won't be credited.  Now, as YankeeJim has pointed out, the manner in which the CDP bonus gets applied/tallied has changed.  If that has screwed your bonus then get in line as it's happened to a lot of us.  So know you're not alone in feeling a bit miffed.

• PAGES
RSS