Forums

Help › Forums

Keeping up XP(riencies)

Sun, Jan 1 2017 2:20 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KnottlaBeano
    637 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 8:47 PM

So now, you cant start a game one day and finish it the next and get the extra XP`s, because its your first of the day???????????? When you`ve PAID for the CC PASS???????Or even if you haven`t?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 9:48 AM

Yes, we thought it better that you be able to hit the ball once to extend your CDP rather than your opponent forfeiting or something causing you to have to play another full game to continue your streak. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience for you. 

_CHAMPION

• KnottlaBeano
    637 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 10:32 AM

Not sure we are talking about the same thing.

If I know I`m gonna have a busy day tomorrow, but have time on my hands today. I will buy a pass, play a round until the last hole then save the game.

Next day I boot up and play the few shots needed to finish the round and I get my full XP`s for that day. 

Now it appears that I dont get the xp`s.

Ian

• pmm711
    5,494 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 7:05 PM

KnottlaBeano:

If I know I`m gonna have a busy day tomorrow, but have time on my hands today. I will buy a pass, play a round until the last hole then save the game.

Next day I boot up and play the few shots needed to finish the round and I get my full XP`s for that day. 

Ian

Ian...you are correct...you can no longer begin a round or hole before the WGT day change and hit the last ball of that round or hole and get credited with playing a day or receiving your bonus.  You must now start a hole or round after the new WGT day changes.  Then your first hit ball secures your bonus,  This change cost me my consecutive day streak that was about 600 days.  Now I'm back to about 92 days.  The new method is easy too.  Paul

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 9:59 PM

KnottlaBeano:

Ian

Now if u're busy today, you can play a shot and finish the round tomorrow.

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 10:11 PM

KnottlaBeano:

pmm711:

Ian...you are correct...[...]

You must now start a hole or round after the new WGT day changes.  Then your first hit ball secures your bonus,

This!

So now, it has become easier, and those who keep up with the old habit will still get their CDP, but only on the first shot of the next game.

OTOH, why do you buy CC passes? It only hinders the next free pass to appear. Seems a waste of credits since our CC apparently doesn't need them.

• KnottlaBeano
    637 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 8:28 AM

I dont have a problem with the change now I know about it.

Alosso, i buy passes only when I need to, if I had played a fdew games and wanted to save a game for the above reasons then i would have to buy one, I take your point though.

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 12:59 PM

KnottlaBeano:
    i buy passes only when I need to

To each his own, but I say that you never NEED to buy one. Just let the CC XPs go if it happens - no damage of any importance...

Enjoy New Years Eve - at 9:45 pm, we enjoy a Rolling Stones concert from Cuba on TV, recorded in March '16 (?)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 1:14 PM

KnottlaBeano:
    I dont have a problem with the change now I know about it.

Check this out, this actually gets you more points, faster now. Use your pass on the first hole of the weekly 18 unlimited. Tee off and quit. You get your CDP AND credit for the 18 holes.  :-)

• pmm711
    5,494 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 1:23 PM

YankeeJim:

Use your pass on the first hole of the weekly 18 unlimited. Tee off and quit. You get your CDP AND credit for the 18 holes.  :-)

Now that will probably get "fixed" in the next update...and who knows they might even "take back" the unearned points.  LOL  Good stuff there though...thanks! (Guess what I'm trying at 7PM EST today?)

• PAGES
RSS