Forums

Help › Forums

THINGS GO BETTER WITH GIRLS

Fri, Jun 26 2020 10:34 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 9:30 AM

Entirely correct and it's about time someone stepped up and attempted to generate  more interest from the ladies out there.

pdb1:

Although my quest for CC members will never end . This attempt to invite some female players is new and different . But sincere . We have a few fantastic Women . And they could use some company . 

WGT female golfers are a strong and important force here . Any CC can attest to the presence of their female players . Takes the CC to newer and higher and better levels than can even be described . 

I know this and my CC appreciates the same . 

• DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 11:58 AM

Guys, guys, guys,  

Geesh this is a game and a place to have fun not bicker bicker bicker. I was a member of Gary's club and now a member of Paul's.  I've enjoyed myself in both, mainly by sticking to playing and enjoying the game.  It's a new year and time to relax and enjoy.  There is enough frustration in C13 greens no need for it to spill over in forums.

So, take a deep breath, step away from the keyboard, mouse in one hand, calculator in other and go beat the courses not each other!

Have a safe and happy new year, have fun and hit 'em straight,

John

• Mcdad90
    117 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 4:07 PM

I am new to this country club and just love it. I have felt so welcomed by so many people just by joining. I was part of another country club and never got any response or feedback from anyone in the club. I think it is great to reach out to other people who do not have a club or are looking for a new country club. 

Thank you, Paul, for putting so much time into this and making it a great club to be part of. 

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Sat, Dec 30 2017 10:23 AM

Time for another bump.

• PAGES
RSS