Forums

Help › Forums

Free sleeve of balls (you pick)

Wed, Sep 9 2020 12:35 AM (32 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 9:21 AM

So I am guessing "BMX123" was  so frustrated with his game play he quit?? All above posts just say "X" and he is a "Champion" with ALL starter clubs ....That tells me he had his final temper tantrum and sold his gear and cashed out !!

As the band Queen sang so eloquently....

Another one bites the dust
    And another one gone, and another one gone
    WGT gonna get you too
    Another one bites the dust......

On a side note: I must confess I once got pissed enuff to shut my HP Laptop way to hard and "Spider webbed" the screen!! 

Let me tell you about learning my lesson !!....I had no income at the time and could not replace my laptop ...SO I had to play with that busted screen for at least 3 or 4 months ....It was so bad I made little lines with different color paint pens where the meter was so I could "guesstimate" where and when to click !!

JD     

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 11:39 AM

I have broken nothing on here. But in real life I have broken countless clubs.

But since I started using my blue tooth headset and listening to my Christian music when I play I haven't broken anything. It is hard to want to break anything when you hear Mercy Me singing "Even If" or Chris Tomlin singing "How great is Our God"!

• craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 12:35 AM

Nothing broken - just spilled .

But may as well be broken .

RSS