Forums

Help › Forums

christmas day give a way

Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:37 AM (167 replies)
  • elk86305
    19 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 5:23 PM

Dear Santa..(or what I want for Christmas)

My wife, Klamityj goes through more balls than anyone I have ever heard of. She says they just disappear ????

I spend my time getting free credits(or buying credits) to get the black slow meter balls she uses (and looses).

Maybe I can get back to playing if Santa would bring her some for Christmas.

elk86305

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 11:13 PM

A Scottish avator .

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 12:39 AM

Slash's hands grafted onto my wrists in place of the useless efforts* Mother Nature saw fit to bestow me with.

* Obviously I don't mean that literally.  My hands work just fine, I'm sure there are many, many people in the world who would like to have them.   I'd just like to be able to play guitar better.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 12:51 AM

+1 MM.....I wish I could play as well as Rory Gallagher......he did teach me a couple of licks, but like all great guitarists, the guitar is like an extension of their body.

I try, but I still suck.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 1:02 AM

craigswan:

A Scottish avator .

Isn't that "aviator"?

Fly Caledonia's skies...

• KBishop5
    922 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 1:07 AM

I am feeling lucky, well I am lucky.  Had Cardio and Respiratory failure and had to get a jolt 2 months ago with the paddles, glad to be alive!

I love this game and a sleeve of Nike or Max gold would sure be nice!  Great that your so generous in doing this!

Go Navy, 25 year veteran Senior Chief Petty Officer 1983-2008

Kevin

KBishop5

• Rhody12
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 1:33 AM

Gary my friend old Rhody12 here could use a new set of irons

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 3:09 AM

I wish I could play as well as Rory Gallagher......

you mean Liam  Gallagher .

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 3:17 AM

craigswan:

I wish I could play as well as Rory Gallagher......

you mean Liam  Gallagher .

Hmm, nah

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 5:16 AM

MainzMan:

Slash's hands grafted onto my wrists in place of the useless efforts* Mother Nature saw fit to bestow me with.

* Obviously I don't mean that literally.  My hands work just fine, I'm sure there are many, many people in the world who would like to have them.   I'd just like to be able to play guitar better.

Ditto LOL...................Ball sports I was fine at, but guitar I found out what it was to be that enthusiastic kid who was never really cutting it......Have the red strat just that somehow Hank and Jimi made heads turn, whereas I make dogs how.  Still like fiddling though LOL

Nice of justacowboy to be doing it :)

RSS