Forums

Help › Forums

*** CC Custom Course Information ***

Wed, Nov 30 2022 8:30 PM (185 replies)
  • gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 7:19 PM

This is something that was supposed to to be for all players and you totally screwed it up?  Doesn't work on mobile except for a Few! Why win it, if it's not good for All? Back to the dark dungeon days of computer only ! And even they are limited to course choice that should play on all platforms. Royal Hash! Fix it! Make it for all as intended or put in the premier courses to entice.

• LSquire
    745 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 3:18 AM

Now we have no closed tourney stats, IBIS.....this is probably wrong place to post, don't think it will make a difference anyhow.................

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 4:57 AM

I believe the only platform that doesn't have access to custom course tournaments is Amazon. Anyone on Android or iOS should be able to access these tournaments, but may need to download an update first if they haven't already. 

_CHAMPION

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 6:40 AM

Me Wrong! Update worked, 

Thanks Champion!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS to All!

• boxheadjp1953
    14 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 9:24 AM

I understand the basics for course builders, however when a tournament is played why do we loose the course. I have attempted to "edit" the course I paid 400 credits for and was told I do not have course builders. Do you have to use another course builder to use what you previously created and paid for? Thanks

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 11:36 AM

boxheadjp1953:

I understand the basics for course builders, however when a tournament is played why do we loose the course. I have attempted to "edit" the course I paid 400 credits for and was told I do not have course builders. Do you have to use another course builder to use what you previously created and paid for? Thanks

Your ability to "edit" should be working -- unless the course is currently being used for a tournament that isn't over yet.  Obviously can't have some members playing different holes.

But, if you are trying to use the "edited" course for a new tournament, then "yes" you do need another "course builder" to hold the tournament.  It is badly named.  You can actually "build" a course anytime (I think) --- what you can't do is hold a tournament with it without a "course builder".  Probably should have named it a "custom tourney credit" or similar.

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 11:33 AM

Maybe someone at WGT could let us know what happens when a cc gets to ten created courses. Can a cc delete a whole course?, or do you just edit one of the ten you have if you want to create a new course? Can you get rid of a whole course anytime?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:01 PM

There is - ehm - doubt.

RSS