Forums

Help › Forums

*** CC Custom Course Information ***

Wed, Nov 30 2022 8:30 PM (185 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 7:46 PM

Okay, now I.m really confused. Thought that finishing top 50 in the Trash, we would get 2 course builders as a prize for the club, instead we got 2 for each member who played in it. So now we have well over 100 course builders. I published a custom course tournament and it subtracted just one course builder from the "bank". So, if we pick up over 100 of these every clash, when would WGT ever get 400 credits for one?

Or is this yet another glitch, a MONUMENTAL one at that, one that actually favors the players. In that case, thank you for the 46,000 credit lifetime supply of course builders. The way it should have been in the first place.

• Impact1964
    698 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 12:40 AM

We've found that none of our custom courses has an impact on the average. Although there are par 36 ( with 9 holes or )  72( with18 holes )courses. Is this so wanted or is it a mistake?

Impact1964 from GD Deutschland

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 2:34 AM

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 3:51 AM

Stobsbee:

mantis0014:
    Does it matter what pin placement ya get though.
    On some holes it does. The 2nd at Oakmont and 6th at Merion as examples. Back pins are harder than the front ones.

Yes,  that is true.  Oak 9 can be another one

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 12:24 PM

Impact1964:
    We've found that none of our custom courses has an impact on the average.

This is what I've found too.

And it seems fair, as someone could create a par-3 course.

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 4:03 PM

Have stayed away from WGT forums and only played a few CC tourneys lately. Someone mentioned to me that there were new and exciting things happening so I clicked into the forums.....

Ah well - clicking out is easy enough to do - back under my stone I crawl.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 6:35 PM

This ranks right up there with Meow Balls...

And when things work in your favor why do people ask questions...and then continue to ask questions????

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 9:59 PM

I think it is a great idea and it creates a bit more variety to the game which seems to lack direction at the moment.

Those two cartoon courses Cabo & Whistler would have been a great edition as well. Let's be honest, we have to pay to play them so why not include them in the course builder as we are paying to build them.

Good work WGT HQ - however.................

It's a real shame, in order to keep ourselves entertained we have to invest more money in to a revenue stream which continuously fails to deliver to it's customers.

Here's a banging little mix - if you suffer from a heart condition do not push play.

Have a safe and happy festive season everyone all the best.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 1:27 AM

PaulTon:

SamanthaWho:

Thanks Paul....but i got a different answer from Icon. So use them wisely.

This whole thing is a confusing mess.

Someone set a 9 hole custom tourny in my CC. After it finished our owner deleted that course.We now have 10 free slots but cannot set a new custom course.

I can choose holes and name the track but there are no clickies on my screen to save it?

I was able to delete the course I built after it was no longer used in a tournament.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 1:24 PM

Stobsbee:
    Is it possible to specify which pin position is used on holes that have more than one pin?

No.

I did just discover while hosting one that the option is choosable for the tourney, BUT it doesn't work. Until I made it default, I kept getting the "Your CC isn't at right level for choosing tees." or whatever. 

WGT doesn't have an error message that is specific, so you just get what they have. 

RSS