Help › Forums

VALLEY OF THE SUN vs ARNIES ARMY

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 1 2017 11:41 AM (71 replies)
  • DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 10:48 PM

Round 2, Pebble Beach Back 9, jaykei vs. DufferJohn7

Another fun match fighting the really tough greens.  I took an early lead and looked to stretch it out but jaykei held tough.  Going to 17 2 up, I hacked it and jaykei took advantage so we went to 18 dormie.  Jaykei hit the "bloddy tree" off the tee but recovered to put the second shot just off the green but in the rough. I was on the green but well away.  A great chip from jaykei left a tap in birdie but I managed a 2 putt to halve and take the match 1 up.

We both had fun and hit 'em mostly straight,

Everyone have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

John

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 5:16 PM

Just wanted to tell e1 from  Valley of the Sun CC and Arnie's Army    

Eye played Paul last night and eye Sent 1,000 Volts threw his Putter when he tried to Putt !

He was missing 5 footers from everywhere !  hehe ! eye whipped his Tail-End ! lol !  1UP

Now eye pray he does'nt send   100,000 VOLTS  into my Putter !   (:--}  on the back 9  hehe !

Merry Christmas Everyone 

johny  (:--}

• Jtcooki
    382 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 9:14 PM

Hello All,

Im heading to Canada, Calgary, for Christmas tomorrow so Lobojoex2 and I played both of our matches tonight.

Joe was a great guy from Ontario 🇨🇦 and played well in our first match.  We went back and forth and we're tied that went an extra hole, but I birdied Pebbles 1st hole to win the front. On the back 9, Joe had some bad luck especially on a few putts above holes. I ended up winning 4up.

I enjoyed the games and his company. Wonderful person!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Gods Blessings!

Jeff

• kenelope
    477 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 8:51 AM

Well, I played back nine with Shalermike.  Went down  4 after first four holes, and lost 3 down.

Ken

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 1:26 PM

New Updates,  the match    Shalermike  vs Kenelope   shalermike  won ft9  and lost back 9

RSS