Forums

Help › Forums

the hawaii-west coast open $5USD for 1st

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 23 2009 6:55 PM (6 replies)
  • logicus
    51 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 4:15 PM

open to 20 players from hawaii to west coast. players must have an avrage of 70 or better to enter. once all the seats are taken then i will pair you off according to you avrages. this is a double elemination tournament held on the bethpage course full 18 holes.

first place prize. $5.00 USD.

second place prize. $2.50 USD

third place prize. $1.00 USD

hole in one prize $1.00 USD

note: the only way to get your prizes is by having a pay pal account that i can transfer the winnings to you due tho the fact that im paying the winners. Not giving you WGT credits(but more then welcome to but with your winnings)

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 4:53 PM

you gotta tell s how the tournament wil be ran, what format, how many players etc etc. Can't just bounce up tell somebody the name of the tournament and ask if we want to play. I'll be surprised if you can get this tournament started by just saying this.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 5:09 PM

Gotta agree with mike on that one. You need to describe it. Dont you see what other people put about their own tourney?  Study that part :-)

• logicus
    51 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 5:23 PM

first one sorry, hows that. for everyone else the prizes are real and there is no catch just be the best.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 6:08 PM

Read the Terms & Conditions:

"If you purchase or otherwise receive any WGT Credits for your Account, you agree that you will not transfer such WGT Credit and that you will not use such WGT Credits to engage in gambling, gaming, lottery, or betting of any kind."

Maybe in the future, but not now.

• logicus
    51 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 6:29 PM

ill be tranfering the winning to your pay pal account so you can do as you will with it

first place is 5 dollars and so on. is that better tibbets. im not transfering wgt credits im paying the winner usd moneys in to there pay pal account which is leagal by the game.

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 6:55 PM

Way to find a loophole !!!!

RSS