Forums

Help › Forums

Posting

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 24 2009 4:18 PM (3 replies)
  • iviivicuda
    3 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 9:51 AM

I think WGT should post all rounds automaticly and if a player does not finish a round he should be penalized !!  rating points or what ever - something severe tho !! from what I`ve seen players that have a bad hole or is being out scored they disc. thats not fair to the other players !! I get out played alot and if I`m 10 strokes behind they will see me to the end. -- Thanks --  

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 11:12 AM

and if they players are pentalized. What would be the penalty?? Everyone says they should be pentalized. But whats the real answer for be pentalized. Whats would be the penalty?????????

• iviivicuda
    3 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 3:18 PM

well ed if u r 1 of the quiters - then answer ur own question - what would hurt u more than anything ?

of course I don`t expect a quiter to answer that  1 .  this is a WGT delima - they should get their heads together and figure it out .

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 4:18 PM

It is my view that once a round of any kind has started, the player is compelled to complete that round before any new round can be started. If a player must quit a round for any reason, It will be waiting to be completed upon the next log in.

RSS