Help › Forums

New XP System

Sat, Feb 18 2023 12:54 AM (316 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 4:18 PM

JimbeauC:

MainzMan:
    I wonder when the first explosive post about losing months of XP bonus will come?

Very soon. Time change to Standard. Someone out there in Eastern Time US is used to playing at 7:30 pm. SURPRISE! The new WGT day started at 7:00. 

LMAO. Had that very thought, Jim. Monday will see a rash of them, happens every year.  :-D

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 4:24 PM

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 4:58 PM

YankeeJim:
    Monday will see a rash of them, happens every year.  :-D

Yep, and as Mainz pointed out it's gonna be costly. 

8^)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 5:43 PM

LOL I have 23 hours and 50 minutes to keep up my consecutive days, which is at the highest in a couple years....I am sitting on 51 days.......but will let this lapse as I'm going away for the night. 

For some of us, it is just a meaningless number.....

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 2:14 AM

+1 Alan - I'm considering to continue to day 30 or to revert to zero ;)

And there's a new glitch attached to the new system...

Apparently, I wasn't at day Zero today:

Also, the old display flaw persists (though not evident here):

1092 is my personal XP number for this game, the CC's number is higher due to the different bonus %. On the final screen, they are identical though it's impossible.

BTW, has anybody seen the day 30 number?

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 12:55 PM

JimbeauC:

MainzMan:
    I wonder when the first explosive post about losing months of XP bonus will come?

Very soon. Time change to Standard. Someone out there in Eastern Time US is used to playing at 7:30 pm. SURPRISE! The new WGT day started at 7:00. 

not a problem for us europeans we changed our clocks last week

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 2:26 PM

I am prepared. The more pressure there is, the stronger I am.  In Scotland  we say the bigger the ship, the stronger the storm. Fortunately for me, I have always been in big ships.

I’m not Harry Potter. He is magical, but in reality there is no magic. Magic is fiction and golf  is real.”

“Sometimes you see beautiful people with no brains. Sometimes you have ugly people who are intelligent.

“It is like having a blanket that is too small for the bed. You pull the blanket up to keep your chest warm and your feet stick out. I cannot buy a bigger blanket because  the supermarket is closed. But I am content because the blanket is cashmere. It is no ordinary blanket.”

Sometimes you have beautiful melons but they don’t taste very good and some other melons are a bit ugly and when you open them, they  taste is fantastic..

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 2:11 PM

MainzMan:
    first explosive post about losing months of XP bonus will come

Yep

:^)

• HarrysShoes
    69 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 5:14 PM

If the consecutive day thing counts on the first swing, does that mean if you are using a pass and your game gets frozen or whatever after the first swing, your CC gets the XP?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 9:04 PM

HarrysShoes:
    If the consecutive day thing counts on the first swing, does that mean if you are using a pass and your game gets frozen or whatever after the first swing, your CC gets the XP?

Exactly. Player and CC XPs are awarded on the first stroke.

What about the day 30 number?

RSS