Forums

Help › Forums

wind Calculator

Sat, Apr 25 2020 2:10 AM (87 replies)
  • gestgolfer100
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 9:39 AM

i.m having trouble  i down loaded openoffice  when i open openoffice and select your calc i only get and unrelated program   nothing like your calculator  can u help

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 1:57 AM

G

Oyanglon:

Hi

Where can I find Kats wind calculator

Thanks

Oyanglon

ps not a commie

Go to daddyskat's profile. I believe she has the link to her calculator in her blog.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 5:57 AM

Here it is a page on my website LINK

• Shyoneclub
    62 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 6:51 AM

UNBELIEVABLE, SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE 

• Gepetto1958
    4,220 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 4:15 PM

I feel like at a math exam with my pen and ALL class will use a calculator. 

Dont tell me to get one, im just trying to feel the wind by dropping grass between my fingers just like in REAL golf. 

I understand some BIG scores...

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 8:26 PM

WaLk0fLiFe:

I have a side wind formula but removed it from the calculator because someone got mad at me for sharing to much information with everyone :(

I used to watch your Twitch replays, downloaded them. Found a ruler that is similar to that one, never could find the exact one. For the most part I still use what I learned from doing that.

Your wind setup is pretty easy to apply after watching it in action for while.Still think you're one of the best at it.

Not sure why on earth anyone would ask you to remove something that doesn't belong to them. Seems a little odd.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 1:02 PM

Gepetto1958:

I feel like at a math exam with my pen and ALL class will use a calculator. 

Dont tell me to get one, im just trying to feel the wind by dropping grass between my fingers just like in REAL golf. 

I am like you, this should be about feel not an exam. but then again if I did utilise a program it would probably help my scoring.....ot would just kill the fun. Rough guestimates is good enough for me. 

I remember how many complained after the 2  mph variance was introduced (from being an exact number. Perhaps that variance should be increased?

• irisheyez5
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 3:38 PM

Had a shot today 278yrds to pin into 19-21 mph straight on head wind, of course used full 3 wood no spin ...... hit fairway bout 30 yrds short of green  as expected .........  then like it was shot from a canon  took  off  for final distance of  298 yrds......

How does this fit  into your wind calcs ?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 7:10 PM

irisheyez5:

Had a shot today 278yrds to pin into 19-21 mph straight on head wind, of course used full 3 wood no spin ...... hit fairway bout 30 yrds short of green  as expected .........  then like it was shot from a canon  took  off  for final distance of  298 yrds......

How does this fit  into your wind calcs ?

Sounds like the ball landed about the right distance. I'd guess you were playing St Andrews, where the slopes will kill the ball dead or kick the ball a 50-100 (or more) yards (or kick it into some brush). 

Silly question. 

• Carguysurfer
    226 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2016 7:25 AM

Can't find her blog nor calculator.  A little help, please?  Thanks.

Carguysurfer

RSS