Forums

Help › Forums

Andyson's Hinge (the unofficial WGT Enquirer bracket)

Thu, Dec 1 2016 8:53 AM (105 replies)
  • adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 6:27 PM

BERY111

ran a great tourney m8 well done

i know you like starter balls so ive sent you 100 sleeves of them

if you need any more just ask

joking aside well done 

ada

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 7:53 AM

Thanks all, and thanks to Bery and Paul for the trophy and banner....will display proudly :)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 8:09 AM

Thanks guys! This was a great effort by ALL OF US, and a really enjoyable Memorial for Andyson. All I did was put the names in the Bracket_ulator, you guys did the rest! :)

Really looking forward to the final of the Andyson Bracket, and then the Final Final of the Final Final (I checked the WGT Enquirer....4 Finals in one sentence is permissable and confuses the crap out of Aliens and whatnots).

PS Ada - I wished I'd used the starters in the Bracket. amateur4sure might have felt even more sorry for me and conceded a few more 4 footers to me! Either that or he would have been paralysed by fits of laughter and thrown the game on the 1st hole! lol

Note to self: Giving those cue balls a good polish before the game doesn't help - nearly blinded myself with the reflection off them.

PS No. 2 I looked up a definition of Andyson Bracket in the Hitchhiker's Guide....:

Andyson Bracket (Andeeesun Brak'it)

noun

A complex structure approximately 5 miles tall and 10 miles wide. Sometimes flexible and sometimes rigid, attached to a wall and allowing the hats of the known 2,000,000,000 different alien lifeforms* to be hung at an attitude convenient to their owner. Results of combination with Andysons Hinge are unknown and could lead to a major collapse of the known Universe or fits of laughter from your mates. Named after its creator Dennis "Andyson" Anderson.

* Yancy's Investigatables into Alien Lifeforms on Earth's Golf Courses 15th Edition

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 8:18 AM

BigKnight:

Thanks all, and thanks to Bery and Paul for the trophy and banner....will display proudly :)

More than welcome - it was Paul that did the graphics for both, I just added that speech bubble to the banner! ;) Paul's got more photoshop talent than I'll ever have.

Keep your eyes on the Andyson Bracket final BK - I'm arranging a further match for you and the winner of the Bracket! Are you able to stream/record matches on Twitch?

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2016 7:30 AM

bery111:

BigKnight:

More than welcome - it was Paul that did the graphics for both, I just added that speech bubble to the banner! ;) Paul's got more photoshop talent than I'll ever have.

Keep your eyes on the Andyson Bracket final BK - I'm arranging a further match for you and the winner of the Bracket! Are you able to stream/record matches on Twitch?

I am not a twitcher....unless you count trying to hit the ding ;)

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2016 8:53 AM

3 Cheers for Bery & Paul for an Awesome job for Andyson..!

Superb work my friends, Outstanding..!

RSS