Forums

Help › Forums

Continual logoff

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 3 2008 2:12 PM (6 replies)
  • maltwiz
    17 Posts
    Tue, Dec 2 2008 12:13 PM

Any idea why WGT keeps logging me off - log in as normal then any time I switch screens/follow links etc I have to login again - ticked 'remember me' and all that? Had to login again here after I clicked new post! Any ideas?

Incidentally from iMac running OSx and Safari browser if that helps any

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Dec 2 2008 2:50 PM
    Have you enabled Safari to save cookies?
  • acecrackyo1
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 2 2008 5:11 PM

Same thing hapening to me, plus my friends aren't showing up and I can't play the game anymore.  In fact the "play now" part of the upper left hand of the home screen doesn't even pop up at all anymore.

Completely impossible for me to play today, and its been all day.

• maltwiz
    17 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2008 1:03 AM

Hey Alex - apols for delay but been asleep UK time!

On the cookies point yeah - nothing had changed in my set up and up until yesterday had been playing fine

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2008 11:23 AM

So both of you were able to log in and play (and stay logged in) before, but about two days ago you started being logged out after every click on the site?

• maltwiz
    17 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2008 1:30 PM

yesterday yes, for me today has been fine - I think it was a cache problem at my end and having cleared it down properly all now appears fine! Blame user stupidity!!

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2008 2:12 PM

Great to hear it's working again, maltwiz.

acecrackyo, have you tried clearing your browser and flash cache? Here are instructions: http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

RSS