Help › Forums

**ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 2 SCORES ETC**

Thu, Nov 9 2017 11:53 AM (258 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 6:10 AM

phred952:

To overtheedge:

You and I disagreed recently very publically and I feel I do owe you an apology for my over reaction to your comments.  I hope you will accept this as that apology.  That said, I agree with everything you've stated above.

Andyson made this forum alive with his humor and creativity.  We lost someone very special that made  this site much more than just a game.

phred952

Thank you phred52 and yes of course I accept your apology. 

ANOTHER positive example of the influence andyson had on alllll of us.

• gordonparker
    822 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 6:26 AM

just letting everyone know that the ccvcc clash this weekend is on bethpage front 9, so if people want there scores verified make sure you don't get mixed up, even though people should be set up to play full 18!

cheers gordon

• DJW2307
    13,387 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 7:21 AM

Had to dash out and get Rd 2 completed as I'm off and away for a few days from tomorrow, so this was my one and only chance to complete. Been a pleasure to be involved in such a fantastic event. Just sad, disconnects didn't allow me to complete with my fellow CC members.

Fantastic job from Paul and Rd 2 completed by me at BPB

Cheers

David (Player 47 on the listing)

• Butchbbay
    948 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 7:22 AM

My scorecard for Round 2 @ Bethpage Black. Thanks, Butch

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 7:38 AM

PaulTon:

garyk49:
     Do you have the ability to sort that list by name?

I have the ability but not the inclination or time to do it. 

No, No, No, you misunderstood my question.  I am talking about a function of the spreadsheet you are using.  Right now it appears the sort is by player number.  bery probably took your list and transferred into his own spreadsheet, then used a function of his sheet to sort by score.  I know how most of them are supposed to work, just can't write the formulas to make them work.

A good example would be a CC listing.  Also some of Scott's.

Wasn't asking the question to make more work for you as you are doing enough already(and a damn right good job), the question was to make it easier for you, if that sort is available.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 7:54 AM

My number is 21 .

first round - st Andrews - score 71

second round - Bethpage - score 72

total - 143 .

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 8:56 AM

My score has been 60. Thanks to all. RIP Andy.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 9:05 AM

garyk49:
    No, No, No, you misunderstood my question.  I am talking about a function of the spreadsheet you are using.

I knew what you meant Gary, not a problem.  I was being flippant (yeah totally out of character for me).

I'm not using the spreadsheet it was made from, I don't have that ability, lol.

So I would have to do it all manually, hence no inclination or time to do it.

I appreciate you trying to help.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 9:11 AM

To butcher/modify a line from a Toby Keith song....I ain't as good as I once was....but I'm as bad once, as I ever was.

Paulton---you sir, are the epitome of the spirit of Denny, and the core group of people that make up these forums and this place. Of course we have our trolls, malcontents and MBaggese's, but, the heart of this place are the ones that consider this as an extended family...and we lost one of our family members in Andyson.  Kudos to you for your time and efforts to stage this event in his memory.  Gone...but clearly not forgotten.

As for round 2.  Player # 16 (fitting given the player name I think) in with an incredibly average 62.

• guapa
    455 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 9:14 AM

First of all thank's for organising the Tournament. You have done your friend proud. I have played my 2nd round and shot a 62. Walt

RSS