Help › Forums

**ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 2 SCORES ETC**

Thu, Nov 9 2017 11:53 AM (258 replies)
  • onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 1:53 PM

liam91:
    the 2 different flags i cannot explain,no idea at all,

i can the blue one is a TOWIK flag:)))))))

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 2:06 PM

I doff my cap to Paul, Jaarny, and anyone else who helped Paul along the way.

This was a great thing you set away doing Paul, folk were waitng for WGT to do something so you took the bull by the horn (magistrates warned you about that) and pressed on.

Big well done to the winners and all who entered and seen the tourny through.

Me and my mucker Chris had a great time in both rounds.

RIP Dennis.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 2:28 PM

PaulTon:
    *** I think all scores are marked up now, if any are missing or any errors have occurred please let me know. *

you missed this one

SFletcheryyz:

Apparently, my score was missed while I was stuck in "moderation".  See page 7.

Round 2 Result shows on my profile...

!8 holes BPB- shot even par 70

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 2:34 PM

Thanks Beryman. Sorted.

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 2:49 PM

hey paul round one my score was 70 you got me down as 66 m8 i did tell you earlier on 

cheers steve

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 2:58 PM

thestevster:

hey paul round one my score was 70 you got me down as 66 m8 i did tell you earlier on 

cheers steve

I know but I took the 2x9 scores on your profile from the 13th.

It doesn't have any effect on the outcome of the strokeplay or who goes into the matchplay, so I'm just going to leave it as it is.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 3:24 PM

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 3:25 PM

PaulTon:

thestevster:

cheers steve

I know but I took the 2x9 scores on your profile from the 13th.

It doesn't have any effect on the outcome of the strokeplay or who goes into the matchplay, so I'm just going to leave it as it is.

okey dokey m8 :)

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 4:09 PM

This has been a great initiative and the great success and saw the large participation even though there was no prize.
    All they did so only to honor Andy.
    WGT could at least say a few words, but he missed a great opportunity to stand out.
    WGT no comment +1
    If you'll allow me I would like to also remember a friend of mine who died in a tragic accident a few months ago, his nickname was Lelescardy and his name will be 'forever Lele.
    bye
    Carlo

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:01 PM

alanti:
    PaulTon:
    Two players, Adeypa and Onekeano are tied for the lead at -30, they will be joint winners and will both receive the strokeplay trophy

thank you paul, great shooting from Adeypa in both rounds

alanti:
    Hold those trophies aloft - something to be proud of.

no winners just happy to be a part of this wonderful occasion for what looks like was a wonderful person,

alanti:
    To Paul - excellent organisation and hard work.......hold that beer aloft and may you have a long puff on that funny stuff.......very well deserved.

dont bogart that joint my friend pass it ooooover to me:))

oustanding work paul and a well deserved rest and downtime, (OOPS downtime, things usually get fooked up with downtime) :)))

RSS