Help › Forums

Follow-Up About Write-In Entries

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 8 2008 3:34 PM (5 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2008 2:12 PM

As stated in the tournament rules:

Free Method of Entry. Send a 3"x5" card with your name, address, World Golf Tour user name, email address, date of birth, contest name, and date, to: World Golf Tour, Inc., Holiday Open Credit Request, 160 Sansome Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104. Your World Golf Tour account will be credited with Five Hundred (500) WGT credits within forty eight hours of Sponsor's receipt of your postcard, which will enable you to apply credits from your account and register for the Contest. All postcards must be received at least 5 days prior to the end of the Contest Period (defined below) in order for the credits to be applied to the account during such Contest Period. Each mail-in request for credits must be mailed separately, limit one mail-in request per person, per email address, and per WGT user account.

The last bit there. Am I correct in assuming that means I'm allowed to mail in a seperate entry for each and every Tournament that is offered?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2008 4:08 PM

Each player may only enter once. It is up to the player to decide whether to enter online at wgt.com or by mail. Does that answer your question?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2008 5:13 PM

I'm not sure actually.  I'm probably just being dense today. :D 

Let's say I mail in an entry for the WGT Holiday Open and am credited the 500.  Am I then allowed to mail in another separate entry for the WGT Winter Tournament as well, or another tournament later on in January?

Or is it simply that I get one lifetime mail-in entry to do with as I see fit and once I've written in and received the credit I can never do it again ...?

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Dec 2 2008 2:56 PM

The former is correct. You can mail in an entry for the Holiday Open and get 500 credits, and you can send in another entry for the Winter Tournament and get credits for that as well, and so forth.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2008 1:19 PM

Hey Alex, just a quick follow-up question on this.

When we mail in our entries, do we receive any sort of confirmation that the entry was recieved and/or accepted?  An email, an update on our transaction history... anything like that?

Thanks again

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2008 3:34 PM

We'll usually send you an email.

RSS